Best chance of Championship Football 2014-15

I wouldn't get too carried away, Lamberts comments handed the game to whoever Villa were playing on the day.

Nobody is getting carried away..... But the improvements from earlier in the season is clear to see

Nobody is getting carried away..... But the improvements from earlier in the season is clear to see

It couldn't be worse than earlier in the season, as I said in another thread Clough is a mid-table manager.

Just to update the maths The Owls need 25 points from 22 games an average of 1.13 having averaged 1.75 since we got rid of the miserable Scouser so looking good for Championship Football in 2014-15.

While United have earned 19 points from 13 games under Clough at an average of 1.46 but need 49 points from 21 games to get into the playoffs. I think we should start looking at how many points the Blades need to stay up to be realistic.

Just to update the maths The Owls need 25 points from 22 games an average of 1.13 having averaged 1.75 since we got rid of the miserable Scouser so looking good for Championship Football in 2014-15.

While United have earned 19 points from 13 games under Clough at an average of 1.46 but need 49 points from 21 games to get into the playoffs. I think we should start looking at how many points the Blades need to stay up to be realistic.

I think the realistic blades are.:)

It is your belief that these points are needed.

You aren't going on a solid model.

Yeah...nothing to do with the 22 players on the pitch at all:loopy:

Just remind yourself,you drew with Macclesfield,before typing such tripe.

Doesn't look so much like 'tripe' now does it :hihi:

Doesn't look so much like 'tripe' now does it :hihi:

C'mon Top, I'll be the 1 to say it, stop disappearing after our crap results, get thi tin hat on and take the flack like a man.

C'mon Top, I'll be the 1 to say it, stop disappearing after our crap results, get thi tin hat on and take the flack like a man.

i read that as top hat then Oo

:suspect::help:

As I have started threads on here about how bad we have been I don't think I can be accused of disappearing.

Despite yesterday's superb result January holds some very tough games, let's hope that all the hardwork so far doesn't get undone!

It is your belief that these points are needed.

You aren't going on a solid model.

I think 74 points is needed to finish in the play off places in the third division and 50 points to avoid relegation in the 2nd. To be honest I think that Yeovil, Barnsley and Doncaster are so far behind the rest in the 2nd that 50 points will not be needed but it is a realistic target.

I think 74 points is needed to finish in the play off places in the third division and 50 points to avoid relegation in the 2nd. To be honest I think that Yeovil, Barnsley and Doncaster are so far behind the rest in the 2nd that 50 points will not be needed but it is a realistic target.

donny are a win and a draw behind us now, bit of breathing space :)

and played an extra game :D

Doncaster are only a point behind the rest.