Best chance of Championship Football 2014-15

Yeah thats a fair point:(

Forgot to say, Potty sends her love to all on here xxx

There is a difference between the 2, United are improving and the Owls are not.

United aren't looking likely to lose any key players, the Owls are about to lose what appears to be their main attacking force when he returns back off loan.

Since Clough arrived we have averaged 1.6 points. Which works out to around 37 points extra from the remaining 23 games, which would see us fall short.

Should we however continue to improve, then there is no reason why a push on can not occur.

For instance, our last 8 games has yielded 1.85 pts per game.

I don't think anyone feels we will hit the play offs though, but it's nice to have a laugh about it

Cant agree with you there robbie,we are improving and would improve even more with the right bloke in charge.

Cant agree with you there robbie,we are improving and would improve even more with the right bloke in charge.

Cant see how you are improving to be honest Gazza.

Since beating Reading you have won 2 lost 5 and drawn 2 and lost 3 of your last 4 at home :o

You had better improve though because your next 5 matches include Blackpool, Leeds, Burnley, QPR and Millwall

Cant see how you are improving to be honest Gazza.

Since beating Reading you have won 2 lost 5 and drawn 2 and lost 3 of your last 4 at home :o

You had better improve though because your next 5 matches include Blackpool, Leeds, Burnley, QPR and Millwall

Football wise under jones we were sh.te,we are more organised have a actual game plan under gray,i do honestly think we will finish mid table.:)

United aren't looking likely to lose any key players, the Owls are about to lose what appears to be their main attacking force when he returns back off loan.

Since Clough arrived we have averaged 1.6 points. Which works out to around 37 points extra from the remaining 23 games, which would see us fall short.

Should we however continue to improve, then there is no reason why a push on can not occur.

I don't think anyone feels we will hit the play offs though, but it's nice to have a laugh about it

Lets face it pal you couldn't get any worse,under Weir you were dire so you could have set strachen on and improved.

Mid table mediocrity is good :hihi:

After the last two seasons that's the height of our aspirations!

Nowt wrong with that mate :)

I didn't know you had any 'key' players!

Clough is a mid table manager and will struggle to ever be anything else, look at the success the wally with the brolly is having with his old team.

With the right bloke in charge... Any news on when an appointment will be made?

Lets face it pal you couldn't get any worse,under Weir you were dire so you could have set strachen on and improved.

Very true point. But that's not to say we can not easily move up the table.

I didn't know you had any 'key' players!

Every team has key players, no matter how poor the team is..

Clough is a mid table manager and will struggle to ever be anything else, look at the success the wally with the brolly is having with his old team.

While you have a point on his Derby days - although he consolidated them when they could have dropped down the leages - and he actually didn't achieve any success with Burton, he left them many points clear at the top of the table when he joined Derby.

Steve McLaren is a good manager and was always going to do well on his return to England.

Having him as England manager was his and the national teams downfall.

With the right bloke in charge... Any news on when an appointment will be made?

Very true point. But that's not to say we can not easily move up the table.

Every team has key players, no matter how poor the team is..

While you have a point on his Derby days - although he consolidated them when they could have dropped down the leages - and he actually didn't achieve any success with Burton, he left them many points clear at the top of the table when he joined Derby.

Steve McLaren is a good manager and was always going to do well on his return to England.

Having him as England manager was his and the national teams downfall.

No news yet, but Grey is still better than clough, as for 'burton'...move on.

macleren might be a good manager, still working with NC players and showing him how it's done.

Rubbish Rob and you know it, Clough has done nothing and the wally with the brolly has shown his failings as a manager, incapable of adapting midgame as has alrady been shown, no eye for a player and living off his dads name, he'll take you up next season, thats it.

No news yet, but Grey is still better than clough, as for 'burton'...move on.

macleren might be a good manager, still working with NC players and showing him how it's done.

Rubbish Rob and you know it, Clough has done nothing and the wally with the brolly has shown his failings as a manager, incapable of adapting midgame as has alrady been shown, no eye for a player and living off his dads name, he'll take you up next season, thats it.

I'm intrigued as to how you have come to a conclusion that Stuart Gray is a better manager than Clough?

What exactly is 'rubbish' about what I wrote?

Is it that he consolidated Derby?

Is it that he left Burton many points clear at the top of the league?

I'm confused, so please educate me.

I'm intrigued as to how you have come to a conclusion that Stuart Gray is a better manager than Clough?

What exactly is 'rubbish' about what I wrote?

Is it that he consolidated Derby?

Is it that he left Burton many points clear at the top of the league?

I'm confused, so please educate me.

Rubbish is that Clough is a decent manager, he spent loads and did nothing other than, as you say'consolidate' at deby, again, see maclarens derby side, same players, different manger. He is nothing other than ordinary living off his dads name.

Burton..c'mon Rob, pub league,

Grey isn't even a proven manager, yet his few games in the limelight,at a higher league,against some difficult opposition have proven he can cut it.

Educated.

Rubbish is that Clough is a decent manager, he spent loads and did nothing other than, as you say'consolidate' at deby, again, see maclarens derby side, same players, different manger. He is nothing other than ordinary living off his dads name.

Burton..c'mon Rob, pub league,

Grey isn't even a proven manager, yet his few games in the limelight,at a higher league,against some difficult opposition have proven he can cut it.

Educated.

No he has brought a few loan players in as well Webbo.