Charlton v. Owls 29/12/2013

I can only presume the Wickham is the lino's love child given that he was miles offside. And Reda Johnson is a dirty cheating ******* son of a peasant.

But you was supposed to get 4, shouldn't of mattered about our 1 goal. Also with vastly superior, soon to be championship winners then prem winnners next season you should of walked it. Maybe if you played on a football pitch rather than using farmer Giles field you may of. Ohwell looking forward to your next prediction:)

Fantastic point for the Championship Owls, although like many say we should have come away with 3 points. We made Charlton look like their pathetic pitch, especially in the second half when we absolutely battered them. Maguire was excellent and looks much fitter & sharper, hopefully he'll put afew in the back of the net now he's given a chance to actually play.

Well battled though lads and here's to New Years Day at Hillsborough, and must just say the MASSIVE following was immense! proud to be an Owl with our blue & white barmy army, always give 110% no matter how things are going on the pitch (and I use that term lightly at the valley, what a heap!)

Happy New Year to all Wednesdayites! :)

UTMCO! WAWAW!

Let's all laugh at Cheeky, comic genius but how SXXX you must be the owls have not lost away..:hihi::hihi:

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/CheekyBandit/media/wickham-offside.jpg.html - Proof that Wickham was offside. There were no Charlton players to the left of Wickham that were playing him on.

Edited by CheekyBandit

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/CheekyBandit/media/wickham-offside.jpg.html - Proof that Wickham was offside. There were no Charlton players to the left of Wickham that were playing him on.

No proof needed, the goal was given, if we had had every decision go our way we'd be in the play off spots now, thats football get over it.

Just admit your a comic genius, or is it you're a guna.

Guna beat you by this much guna do that guna win...

:hihi::hihi:

Man up you're s.....

Oh, if Wickham stays we might stay up!

I thought of another staying up scenario:

We buy Messi, I hear he is a target for PSG, only 250 million.

Another very important point for us today. I didnt expect it what so ever to be honest but I listened to the commentary and we sounded more than value for it whether the egg on face forum addict feels robbed by the offside or not.

Dont expect many coming in during the transfer window so it is important we make the best starting 11 out of this squad that we possibly can and if anything get them knitting like we did today to grind out results. That said listening to the overall game I think today can be an exception because we deserved all 3 points if media is to be believed.

Anyway another good point but need some wins big time because that point today hasnt really helped us that much as of yet. I am quietly confident that we can get out of this mess if only midtable to bottom of the league.

WAWAW

Just admit your a comic genius, or is it you're a guna.

Guna beat you by this much guna do that guna win...

:hihi::hihi:

Man up you're s.....

watched it on tv defender played ball to wickham

watched it on tv defender played ball to wickham

No Paul you will be wrong Charlton where robbed :hihi::hihi:

Tbh he will disappear under his rock once again.

No Paul you will be wrong Charlton where robbed :hihi::hihi:

Tbh he will disappear under his rock once again.

Am I bovered ? am I bovered do I look bovered lol

Am I bovered ? am I bovered do I look bovered lol

Take it you're not BOVERED. :hihi: