BBC Christmas absolute rubbish

Flippinhell! Spielberg, so you've made a couple of videos, send them to You've been framed, you might win hundred quid if your lucky, :loopy::hihi:

Would you like to answer the questions

Why? Happens all the time in "the real world". Often without the "you can't work here for a year" proviso too.

---------- Post added 30-12-2013 at 15:34 ----------

No, he won't. He doesn't do answers.

So what? It happens all the time in the private and public sector.

A waste, yes - but demands and management change.

200 staff in a decade is just 20 a year who have been "rehired" on VARIOUS contracts. Is not like they walked back into the exactly the same job. In an orgaisation with over 20k staff its hardly earth shattering.

Wonder how many times this has happened in the Police, NHS, Fire Service, Local Government.

Whole teams of staff shipped out to private sector and then brought back again.

What a complete non-story and nothing to do with the topic under discusison.

It's not just been BBC all TV has been appalling

Got to agree with you there, but I resent the beeb taking money out of my bank account and giving it to con men like greg dyke and co to fund their luxurious life styles while they are leaving the British public to watch a low standard of TV.:gag:

Got to agree with you there, but I resent the beeb taking money out of my bank account and giving it to con men like greg dyke and co to fund their luxurious life styles while they are leaving the British public to watch a low standard of TV.:gag:

Most definately

Would I like to answer your question? who do you think you are a Barrister. One minuet you think your Spielberg and now Perry Mason, go get therapy for your multi personality disorder problem.:loopy:

Just don't pay the license and stick to catchup tv.

Just don't pay the license and stick to catchup tv.

I have to agree with that but there is that much garbage on, it don't leave much to catch up on, but definatley a way round paying the Dick Turpins at the Beeb.:hihi:

I have to agree with that but there is that much garbage on, it don't leave much to catch up on, but definatley a way round paying the Dick Turpins at the Beeb.:hihi:

You make a good point. :hihi:

You make a good point. :hihi:

Cheers.:thumbsup:I know some certain people on here think I'm having a right Whinge but over the years the standard at Xmas on all channels has deteriorated but this has to be the worse year ever, but the beeb is really the worse and it's the only one we pay for so that makes them accountable. :suspect:

Would I like to answer your question? who do you think you are a Barrister. One minuet you think your Spielberg and now Perry Mason, go get therapy for your multi personality disorder problem.:loopy:

So you dont have any answer then. End of debate.

Like the rest of the trolls as soon as you run out of argument you resort to insulting.

Goodbye.

As the dreadful Eastenders and Xfactor regularly draw in the biggest audiences I think we get the tv that we deserve.