Sheffield United v Tranmere Sun 29/12/13 Matchthread

It gets to you doesn't it,go on admit it you will feel better for it.

Miss,tell him,he started with the loopys not me,tell him:hihi::hihi:

Hand on my heart,I have NEVER EVER BIT at any of your posts,All i do is politely point out if you try your snidy digs i will ANSWER them,not bite,ANSWER and i'm sorry dobs but that won't change,so get use to it or MOVE ON:D

A digs a dig no such thing as a snidy one,of course I dig at you lot same as a lot of you lot dig at us,I can take it,dealt with a lot more clever lads than you,happy new year to all.

A digs a dig no such thing as a snidy one,of course I dig at you lot same as a lot of you lot dig at us,I can take it,dealt with a lot more clever lads than you,happy new year to all.

see,now you're getting personal,something i have NEVER done.Look just accept i will keep answering your digs,it's what i do,i bear no malice,it's not my fault it upsets you.Anyway happy new year to you and i hope both our teams improve.

see,now you're getting personal,something i have NEVER done.Look just accept i will keep answering your digs,it's what i do,i bear no malice,it's not my fault it upsets you.Anyway happy new year to you and i hope both our teams improve.

As soon as it starts getting personal they have lost any credibility they had if any

Have you forgotten the Gillingham and Shrewsbury games? :D

We are currently 8 unbeaten in all competitions though

Yeah I meant "Unbeaten in 8, improving under Cloughy" but rushing as usual!

---------- Post added 30-12-2013 at 20:26 ----------

He doesn't get drunk though, the man is a drinking machine :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You don't get drunk either, do you CB?, oh hang on a minute.... :hihi::hihi:

You don't get drunk either, do you CB?, oh hang on a minute.... :hihi::hihi:

A total lightweight compared to you G but think I did ok , even managed to play footy the next night and played quite well didn't I :P

A total lightweight compared to you G but think I did ok , even managed to play footy the next night and played quite well didn't I :P

You did pal, true.

Ther was no personal dig there Monza, just pointing out his vast intelligence at being an owl whilst highlighting your shortfall at being Sheffields second team, deal with it, you had your chance and Mcrob screwed it up, lasted for a season and you dropped like a stone..

Cos its a bittesweet..symphony thats life,

UTO.

How can any fan moan being unbeaten in 7 games in league 1 lol

As soon as it starts getting personal they have lost any credibility they had if any

Not personal, Paul, Just FACT, we are a better team than you, cos the league position says so.

Seems all you Blades have to crow about atm is the fact we are struggling in the championship, whilst promotion to said league is a very vague possibilty this season, your crap, we're crap, but we are crap in a higher league, and if the team you have now was in this league you would be rock bottom,20 pts adrift.

I did say it was going to get messy tonight didn't i.

BTW

Hi Potty, Love to you and yours, god bless and keep smiling.:)

UTO...DTB.

Not personal, Paul, Just FACT, we are a better team than you, cos the league position says so.

Seems all you Blades have to crow about atm is the fact we are struggling in the championship, whilst promotion to said league is a very vague possibilty this season, your crap, we're crap, but we are crap in a higher league, and if the team you have now was in this league you would be rock bottom,20 pts adrift.

I did say it was going to get messy tonight didn't i.

BTW

I've let it drop mate,can't have a bit of a debate with a lot of these people so havecome away from the thread,nothing ever was personal and my posts show it.]

[/color][/size]

How can any fan moan being unbeaten in 7 games in league 1 lol

Its 8 unbeaten ;)

[/color][/size]

Its 8 unbeaten ;)

Blimey your on it m8 lolol :)