Sheffield United v Tranmere Sun 29/12/13 Matchthread

Help I'm being stalked:gag:

OH no,not that old one,tell him somebody,he keeps answering my posts= stalker:loopy::loopy:

Good result, good performance, 3 well taken goals and it could have been a lot more.

George Long clearly had a bet for both teams to score, he was absolutely awful today, as he was also against Oldham.

Shot stopping, fantastic, the rest of his game appears to be deteriorating.

Baxter showing a bit of form lately, lots more running.

OH no,not that old one,tell him somebody,he keeps answering my posts= stalker:loopy::loopy:

The fish seem to be biting today,or should I say at least one is.:loopy::loopy::loopy:thats:loopy: funny.

The fish seem to be biting today,or should I say at least one is.:loopy::loopy::loopy:thats:loopy: funny.

YOu always bite fishy,so no suprise there,you just don't like it when i answer you do you,it really gets to you:hihi::hang on forgot the loopys:loopy::loopy:

Anyway back on topic,I hope we can now get the lane back to being a bit of a fortress again:hihi:

YOu always bite fishy,so no suprise there,you just don't like it when i answer you do you,it really gets to you:hihi::hang on forgot the loopys:loopy::loopy:

Anyway back on topic,I hope we can now get the lane back to being a bit of a fortress again:hihi:

We can but hope

s6 matchthread 75 posts 1 from us having a dig at the cockney inbred

This blades matchthread 29 posts over 1/3 from s6

Different gravy

Edited by Paul Blade

We can but hope

s6 matchthread 75 posts 0 from us

Not true. Look again

This blades matchthread 29 posts over 1/3 from s6

Different gravy

It's an open forum isn't it? Wednesday were away too, so we need something to do. With you lot being at home, you'd expect at least one or two posters from here to actually go to the game:rolleyes:

Not true. Look again

It's an open forum isn't it? Wednesday were away too, so we need something to do. With you lot being at home, you'd expect at least one or two posters from here to actually go to the game:rolleyes:

Spike,are you saying i didn't go to the match?

Spike,are you saying i didn't go to the match?

Not at all monza. I was just suggesting that it was likely that some Blades posters were at the Lane. That might explain Paul's "stats".

Not at all monza. I was just suggesting that it was likely that some Blades posters were at the Lane. That might explain Paul's "stats".

Oh i see spike,sorry got wrong end of stick there,time for bed i think:)

Oh i see spike,sorry got wrong end of stick there,time for bed i think:)

Im impressed:hihi:

Gazza,the answer from spike was polite so i answered him in the same fashion,i think it's catching on:hihi:

We're being mutually respectful:cool:

I like monza, he makes me laugh.