Where can I get just an ipad box?

Hi

I need an ipad box as selling my ipad and can't find the original as I've moved house since buying it. I know you can get them on eBay but wondered if there was anywhere else?

Also if someone has an ipad box they no longer need please pm me. Ideally want a 4th gen box but any will do. will pay cash for it as know having it will increase sale value I can get for my ipad.

Thanks

The box would have the imei number on the box though, so any box you get wouldn't match your ipads serial?

The box would have the imei number on the box though, so any box you get wouldn't match your ipads serial?

Doesn't have that on it.

I've got one for a white iPad v2 you can have it for a Tenner

I've got one for a white iPad v2 you can have it for a Tenner

That's cheap. Won't you need it if you decide to sell yours? Perhaps if you upgrade etc..

How much do you think you'll get extra WITH the box?

OP do you really get much extra for the box? If I was buying an iPad second hand I really wouldn't give a crap whether it has a box or not.

Other factors such as condition and price would be much more important I would frankly throw the box away anyway as I do with everything I buy - don't have room for the clutter.

Hi thanks for the replies. I managed to find the box in my house in the end.

I think sometimes people still but second hand as presents so perhaps still want the box?