Sheffield warehouse raves?

Wow, does this still happen? I thought it died out in the nineties. I miss those days..

Loads of snotty-nosed middle class kids acting street and 'cool'? remember the pretentious little 'Oh look- I took drugs' tossers two decades ago pulling into gas stations at 5am (No I wasn't an attendant, but sales)

Wow, does this still happen? I thought it died out in the nineties. I miss those days..

It's never gone away. They're just usually done on a smaller scale now.

Loads of snotty-nosed middle class kids acting street and 'cool'? remember the pretentious little 'Oh look- I took drugs' tossers two decades ago pulling into gas stations at 5am (No I wasn't an attendant, but sales)

As opposed to the estate kids going to get rizlas & munchies from the all night garage at 5am? Not sure class has much to do with it.

What tragic events unfolded 20 years ago to leave you so bitter?

Edited by jake

Looks like piece in the dark is going to be big this year.

As opposed to the estate kids going to get rizlas & munchies from the all night garage at 5am? Not sure class has much to do with it.

What tragic events unfolded 20 years ago to leave you so bitter?

Probably the fact he was working in a petrol station at 5am while everyone was out having fun.

I think theres usually a few down sheppard street

Dancing like a demented jackhammer in a grotty warehouse full of tracksuit wearing imbeciles popping pills to thumping music doesn't sound like a fun night to me. I mean really, who wears a tracksuit after 4pm, such an outrageous fashion crime.

I mean really, who wears a tracksuit after 4pm,

Not many folk this side of 1996

Dancing like a demented jackhammer in a grotty warehouse full of tracksuit wearing imbeciles popping pills to thumping music doesn't sound like a fun night to me. I mean really, who wears a tracksuit after 4pm, such an outrageous fashion crime.

Problem with people these days is there are so judgemental down to the clothes people wear how can you judge someone over how they dress which I think is ridiculous I wear tracksuit bottom and sports tops all time with trainers, Don't mean I hang out on street corners or take drugs.

wheres my bomber jacket I need to cover the top of my dungarees

I never did find it

90s rave 0/