Looking for a Psychic / Medium

Good evening and Merry Christmas,

(I hope I am posting in the correct area) Me and my partner as looking for a Psychic / Medium to read our fortune or for spiritual advice. I have tried googling for psychics in Sheffield but I have no luck at the moment in locating any.

I am wondering if anyone could help us or give us some advice on the matter?

Thank you and have a brilliant Christmas! :)

Just Google Joanne Gregory. She is very good.

I saw someone called Yvonne from raw marsh , she was lovely but u have to go to her xx

I saw someone called Yvonne from raw marsh , she was lovely but u have to go to her xx

Yvonne Claperton, never rated her. She was always so off the mark.

That was her yeah , I. Have only seen her once , she seemed good , but first time I have seen anyone x

They're all con artists. Best advice you'll get.

How true.

they prey on the gullible, vulnerable and the stupid.

Unfortunately there are far too many hard of thinking who encourage them.

How true.

they prey on the gullible, vulnerable and the stupid.

Unfortunately there are far too many hard of thinking who encourage them.

Every bone in my body was screaming the same sentence as you. But something happened to me that only I know about, something very personal. The person I went to see spat it out the second I walked through the door, without me even saying a word.

Don't mock what you know nothing about. And I'm not stupid, vulnerable or gullible.

Do I believe? Even after my experience I'm still not sure because I was so cynical before. But then again, we're not meant to know.

Every bone in my body was screaming the same sentence as you. But something happened to me that only I know about, something very personal. The person I went to see spat it out the second I walked through the door, without me even saying a word.

Don't mock what you know nothing about. And I'm not stupid, vulnerable or gullible.

Do I believe? Even after my experience I'm still not sure because I was so cynical before. But then again, we're not meant to know.

I do not mock. No one can claim to know anything about this as there is absolutely no evidence or science to prove that they are amything but frauds or showmen using a variety of well documented techniques

Good evening and Merry Christmas,

(I hope I am posting in the correct area) Me and my partner as looking for a Psychic / Medium to read our fortune or for spiritual advice. I have tried googling for psychics in Sheffield but I have no luck at the moment in locating any.

I am wondering if anyone could help us or give us some advice on the matter?

Thank you and have a brilliant Christmas! :)

If they're any good, they'll find you.

If she or he is any good they will find you and come to your aid automatically ....

If she or he is any good they will find you and come to your aid automatically ....

I wish I had a pound every time someone posted this reply. Boring:rolleyes: