Found locked iphone5

Hi found iphone 5. Anybody who's recently lost one give it a ring. It will be handed into the police station on the 26th. I'm not going to say too much about the phone as I know there will be lots of people claiming it. Either ring it or pm me so I can pass details on to my daughter. She found it.

Regards, Debs

Hi, I have tried to PM you twice about the phone but for some reason it doesn't seem to be sending. If you could PM me with your email address I will email you the details of my lost phone.

Thanks

Ian

Hi, I have tried to PM you twice about the phone but for some reason it doesn't seem to be sending. If you could PM me with your email address I will email you the details of my lost phone.

Thanks

Ian

Give the phone a ring, then they will know its yours

Can't ring the phone as I have had a replacement sent and the new sim is the same number. The phone has been locked. I have reported the loss to the police if you feel more comfortable handing it to them if you can let me know which station I can contact them directly to see if it is mine.

Edited by strawy75
Spelling

if its already been locked then surely it is of no use to you then? genuine question.

First time I have ever lost a phone. I would imagine that the insurance company would like to know where it is. Also even tho it is locked with technology today for peace of mind I would prefer it retrieved. As mentioned earlier nothing sinister in my motives. Hand it in to the cop shop and it can be determined if it's mine.

If you have lost your phone when you reported it to the police the IMEI number will have been placed on the register for lost/stolen phones so if it does turn up it can be unlocked by your provider

Thanks for that. The police have the IMEI no and that should confirm if it is mine or not.

Wish it was a Galaxy4 i had mine stolen from a taxi :-( xxx