Tiny flying flies are taking over my bathroom!

This past month or so I started to notice more and more very tiny flying things in my bathroom, at first I ignored it and figured it was just one of those things, but they are gradually building up their numbers. *shudder*

I've started putting fly paper up to catch the pesky little gits but there presence is still making me feel a little queasy.

I've researched the 'net and it always comes up with 'drain flies' and the description fits aside from the fact that I just don't think they look like drain flies :-/

Does anybody know what these flying things are?????

I keep my bathroom clean. Or so I thought I did!

2dbp1kz.jpg

I don't have any house plants at all, that's the baffling thing because they look just like fungus gnats! Fungus gnats are supposed to look just like miniature Mosquitos. These bugs aren't biting us and they are really easy to kill individually.

I've noticed flies in my bathroom, maybe about 3-4 per week. Not many but 3-4 too many!