Query/Problem about my latest Adobe update

I was updating Adobe. And Mobogenie has somehow installed itself. I didn't want to install any additional software progs since I know so little about them (Technodense). I'm wary.

I managed to decline a Bubble thing and Yuc thing, thankfully. And a Backup thing.

Is it safe, folks? - And if it's not safe, how do I safely get rid of it please?

Thanks for any help.

It should be safe. Its just for helping your pc communicate with android phones.

http://mobogenie.en.softonic.com/

Uninstall it if you dont want it. Just google uninstall software then either windows 7 or 8 depending which version you have. It should throw up plenty of guides with instructions.

If its windows 7 then check the prog hasnt got an uninstall feature anyway from the start menu, slect the prog and it might show up an uninstall program .

Thanks very much, 999tigger. - I don't even have an android phone so I'd better have a go at uninstalling it.

Thanks again.

I was updating Adobe. And Mobogenie has somehow installed itself. I didn't want to install any additional software progs since I know so little about them (Technodense). I'm wary.

I managed to decline a Bubble thing and Yuc thing, thankfully. And a Backup thing.

Sounds very much like you've used a download site (eg. CNet) that uses a download wrapper to bundle additional software.

Thanks, waddler8. I had had a message from Adobe which was what had promted me to download the update, but when I initiated the download the unnecessary accompanying software had appeared with it.

I've managed to uninstall the software I didn't need.

So my query/problem is sorted. Many thanks, forummers, for your kind help.