Neighbours smoking weed issue any thoughts

The ops neighbours are using illegal drugs in a rented property. A few phonecalls and they could be out on their ear. Even if they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, they'll realise it might be better for them if they take steps to keep their habit out of their neighbours house.

A judge is the only person who can end a tenancy. Unless its a shorthold tenancy... Then he/she is not forced to end it. There are examples of people growing weed who have been allowed to stay in a property...

A judge is the only person who can end a tenancy. Unless its a shorthold tenancy... Then he/she is not forced to end it. There are examples of people growing weed who have been allowed to stay in a property...

You seem to know a bit regarding weed/growing etc! :suspect::hihi:

The ops neighbours are using illegal drugs in a rented property. A few phonecalls and they could be out on their ear. Even if they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, they'll realise it might be better for them if they take steps to keep their habit out of their neighbours house.

Yeah. And theyll just stop or leave quietly with no hard feelings !

Might be a bit different if they dont live on utopia avenue!

Yeah. And theyll just stop or leave quietly with no hard feelings !

Might be a bit different if they dont live on utopia avenue!

Get the police in then.

The problem is how to stop it. Nothing to do with who takes it on here and who thinks it's right. The fact is that it is coming through the op house where they have grandchildren staying. Me personally couldn't give a monkey who takes it but when it comes through the walls and young children can smell it then it becomes a problem. The op just seemed to want advice as I do with this problem!!!!

I doubt very much that it is smoke you can smell, they are most probably growing.invite them round to see or just tell them your house stinks and could they install some carbon filtering, ducted out of the property. if they don't contain the smell,they will probably get busted.

You seem to know a bit regarding weed/growing etc! :suspect::hihi:

Not really, I worked in property management for a while.... I don't smoke it either because it makes me paranoid... this doesn't blend well with my pessimistic side.. :D

If I had a neighbour who liked drugs...I would hope they were weed smokers though. Its by far the least damaging to the user and society as a whole..

Not really, I worked in property management for a while.... I don't smoke it either because it makes me paranoid... this doesn't blend well with my pessimistic side.. :D

If I had a neighbour who liked drugs...I would hope they were weed smokers though. Its by far the least damaging to the user and society as a whole..

well you must have smoked it to know that it makes you paranoid

&

as for which drug is better than the other, if they become a nuisance to someone, then that drug is the problem is it not ?

Two reasons to speak to your local nick!

1 http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/drugs/Pages/Cannabisdangers.aspx

2 https://www.gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing

3 well maybe three if it gets rid of the awful smell!:)

Both gov links, why should we believe the gov when they sacked one of their own drug advisors because he was saying something different to what they wanted him to say? (Professor David Nutt)

More info here= http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/oct/30/drugs-adviser-david-nutt-sacked

Both gov links, why should we believe the gov when they sacked one of their own drug advisors because he was saying something different to what they wanted him to say? (Professor David Nutt)

More info here= http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/oct/30/drugs-adviser-david-nutt-sacked

If we decided not to believe a group be it goverment , religious or any other party/group just because a person was found doing what they was not supposed to be,

no one would not have any beliefs in anything, no one would trust anything.

but op should have reported it direct to council and police, and should have everyday,

should also make the complaint formal by making it in writing aswell