Accident Gleadless Road near Blackstock pub

Hi, just come past, road blocked with emergancy services looked liked someone knocked down. Ambulance men pumping someones chest on grass at side of road as we came passed medical team looked liked they gave in and walked away ,it doesent look good hoping the person involved is ok

A man is dead and so is his dog. My cousins just saw the whole thing as the emergency services tried to resuscitate the man.

RIP thoughts are with his family.

Hi , yes sorry it is Gleadless road please could the mods alter it for me. My husdand and myself were so shocked as we passed i got the road wrong Sorry.

My partner lives across the road from where it happened and he went across when it happened and he thought both the man and the dog was dead . R.i.P ! Someone is going to have some sad news tonight.

So sad. RIP to the man and condolences to the family :(

Yes very bad poor man n poor dog don't know if local

Just passed this, most of gleadless road from the black stock to the wyvern pub still blocked off! Sad news! Rip to the poor fella :( x

What a terrible and sad thing to happen, RIP to the Man and his dog and sincere condolences to the Mans family :(