The Blades draw and errrmmmmm

Good away point for United and almost a thousand Blades in a crowd of 3,000 so well done those travelling down today.

As for the owls well errrmmmm losing AGAIN at fortress rust bucket, Lucky for you the other cellar dwellers are just as rubbish as you lot and giving you hope to scrape out of the bottom 3 right at the death again

UTB

Cloughy needs to get a striker in CB, a proven shot scorer, we gave two points away today, totally dominated the game and should have scored a couple.

I'll take a point, but we should have won that.

---------- Post added 21-12-2013 at 17:36 ----------

The Sheffield Wednesday Moan show is on BBC Radio Sheffield at the minute, didn't it used to be called "Praise or Grumble"?

Good away point for United and almost a thousand Blades in a crowd of 3,000 so well done those travelling down today.

As for the owls well errrmmmm losing AGAIN at fortress rust bucket, Lucky for you the other cellar dwellers are just as rubbish as you lot and giving you hope to scrape out of the bottom 3 right at the death again

UTB

lol.yep terrible team display today no doubt about that.CB just as a side note remind me how far you are away from the relegation zone in lg one!:confused:

lol.yep terrible team display today no doubt about that.CB just as a side note remind me how far you are away from the relegation zone in lg one!:confused:

Wednesday are so poor at the moment, we'd struggle to beat the Blades. ......... We'd do it, but it'd be a struggle.

So soooory mods but the owls, are " ****E" don't ban me for being truthfull..

Happy xmas all..

Wednesday are so poor at the moment, we'd struggle to beat the Blades. ......... We'd do it, but it'd be a struggle.

:hihi:probably yep.The team is poor id agree and needs new blood on the pitch and a new manager.i just wish we were flying like sufc tho:hihi::hihi:

cloughy needs to get a striker in cb, a proven shot scorer, we gave two points away today, totally dominated the game and should have scored a couple.

I'll take a point, but we should have won that.

---------- post added 21-12-2013 at 17:36 ----------

the sheffield wednesday moan show is on bbc radio sheffield at the minute, didn't it used to be called "praise or grumble"?

massive!!!!

lol it's a sign they've lost again at s6

Bah Humbug we've lost so lets have digs at Blades

Don't worry be happy we are tonight

No need for this

:hihi:probably yep.The team is poor id agree and needs new blood on the pitch and a new manager.i just wish we were flying like sufc tho:hihi::hihi:

Lager for you tonight pal, sounds like you have had enough bitter already!:hihi:

No need for this

We deserved to lose today make no mistake.Its not a dig at sufc it was cb post at the head of the thread:hihi:We are struggling but you lot not flying are you in lg 1:D:D

---------- Post added 21-12-2013 at 18:03 ----------

Lager for you tonight pal, sounds like you have had enough bitter already!:hihi:
:hihi::hihi:i dont do bitter pal im a guiness and lager chap.Ive learned to ride the current situation out after 42 years going to watch the owls.Seen worse times but its sheffield football which is never straight forward is it:hihi::hihi:

No need for this

No me PB, I see how I say it the owls are absolutely shocking & we don't bottom the other teams want shooting.. :help:

---------- Post added 21-12-2013 at 18:05 ----------

No need for this

Not me PB, I see how I say it the owls are absolutely shocking & if I we don't finish bottom the other teams want shooting.. :help:

Edited by owl.66