Has anyone worked for Capita Call Centre?

i worked at the one on the park way for 3 years. Terrible place, treat you like crap and dont really care about their staff. But a jobs a job and not everyone feels the same about them. I just had a bad experiance there

I worked there for 2 years and had a good experience. The problem I had is that despite a flawless record they wouldn't have my back! :rant:

Mind you I couldn't go back to those wages again.

i need a job at capita dixons what shall i do, i have already given my Cv to them but they havnt got back to me they say there is 15 vaccancies availble and they have got 300 cvs

they will have got a lot of cvs as there has been the temps left from xmas and they may have left theirs, also there are other people who send one in not knowing blue arrow are the agency that sends temps. there is also a couple of people left last week to go to other jobs, so they may take a couple more than thr 15 you quoted

I work there at the moment been there a year i dont find it bad at all, now its all changed to Knowhow things are looking up

hi guys,

I have just been offered a position at the manchester call centre doing retention for life and pensions .

anyone have any idea how are things over at that site? and what kind of targets or KPI's would I expect?...

Thanks.

Avoid CRAPITA with a bargepole, they set totally unrealistic targets

thanks daft.

but can you be a bit more specific about kpi's targets etc?

thanks,

Blue Arrow are recruiting for these under the "KnowHow" brand. What's it like there? Went for an assessment yesterday as I'm currently out of work and need something to get me back on my feet. Is it as bad as people say it used to be or has it improved?

thanks daft.

but can you be a bit more specific about kpi's targets etc?

thanks,

180 seconds to answer a call under crapita