School owl visit

Does anyone know of any people/companies/charities that bring owls into schools for educational visits? Preferably free!

Thank you.

I attended one at my Daughters school a few weeks ago. You could always give them a call. Halfway Nursery Infant School - 0114 2482360

Try Feathers and Flight 07532 204999, they came to our school and were brilliant.

I used to work with some one who does this ,but he doesn't do it free he charges,he has loads of birds of prey including owls and allso a few more animals,he is very good he allso does a talk on living on a farm so it's fun and educational too.

My sons school Hartley Brook School did this last year. Not sure who they used but I know they did charge to come to the school so every child paid £1 and it covered the cost.

I used to work with some one who does this ,but he doesn't do it free he charges,he has loads of birds of prey including owls and allso a few more animals,he is very good he allso does a talk on living on a farm so it's fun and educational too.

Not so much fun for all his birds and other animals being carted around the country in cages, prodded by kids all day then stuck back in their prison until the next day.

Still its educational and pays his bills i suppose.

Not so much fun for all his birds and other animals being carted around the country in cages, prodded by kids all day then stuck back in their prison until the next day.

these types of owners teach others about the birds/animals which are magnifficent creatures , and they are raising their birds/animals to have human contact , and they are only put in cages for travel which i know is not 7 days a week and they are flown/looked after regularly, and have a nice shed/avery to keep them warm and dry, well fed, what more do they need???, if it wasnt for breeders/owners then many of these birds of prey/animals wouldnt be around today for us all to see ;)

I am pretty sure the Butterfly House at Anston do but they probably charge!

If it was not for bird breeders and keepers many of the Worlds birds would be extinct .

Some of the Worlds rarest parrots are now only to be seen in captivity due to the destruction of the rain forests .

Most country estates are as we speak shooting and poisoning rare birds of prey so as the landed Gentry can have an abundant supply of semi tame game birds to take pot shots at.

A lot of the birds we see in captivity inc Owls are injured birds that have been brought back to health by dedicated ornithologists.

these types of owners teach others about the birds/animals which are magnifficent creatures , and they are raising their birds/animals to have human contact , and they are only put in cages for travel which i know is not 7 days a week and they are flown/looked after regularly, and have a nice shed/avery to keep them warm and dry, well fed, what more do they need???, if it wasnt for breeders/owners then many of these birds of prey/animals wouldnt be around today for us all to see ;)

I just dont like to see any birds kept in captivity whether for education purposes or otherwise. Apart from chickens because they are tasty and cant fly anyway