210,000 displaced as Muslims attack Christians in CAR.

It's ''ok'' about Irish terrorists, seemingly on the net and in many quarters (who stay strangely quiet about them), because they're white?

and none muslim

Christians are being attacked by Muslims throughout the Muslim world without much interest by anyone.

News bulletins only have half hour.

Iraq and Afhganistan are predominately Muslim countries, everybody knows that and it isn't going to change.

the plight of the minority Muslims in Myanmar is largely ignored, because people like you, who claim to be on the side of Muslims and Islam, ignore it and the plight of Muslims there, because you cannot use it as a stick to bash the West, and in particular the United States and Israel with.

Christians have been having hard time all over the Middle East, which is where their religion originated, for a long time and that has intensified recently (except Israel where the rule of secular law including tolerance of minority religions including Christianity and Islam, counts for something).

Israel, the bastion of tolerance. :hihi:

Your arguments are a little hard to understand? Iraq and Afghanistan are predominantly muslim and what?

How do people like me (I'm not on any side I just like to be contradictory to be honest) ignore Myanmar when I'm the one bringing it up?

Israel, the bastion of tolerance. :hihi:

Your arguments are a little hard to understand? Iraq and Afghanistan are predominantly muslim and what?

How do people like me (I'm not on any side I just like to be contradictory to be honest) ignore Myanmar when I'm the one bringing it up?

It seems that the common factor in all these incidents is Islam. It doesn't seem to matter which other religions are involved. It is just that the Muslims don't coexist with anyone else. Frequently they don't even coexist with different factions of Islam.

And seemingly even less interest in the Christian Militias doing the very same thing...

But hey, they're "our" bloodthirsty crazed fundamentalist nutcase scum

Are they? Any evidence of this? How many Muslims have been displaced by Christians?

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 10:28 ----------

On the whole and this is my opinion, the Muslim world is pushing out its influence from its powerbase of the middle east. They are using different tactics depending on the terrain they are in. Africa for example its violence, in Europe it's subversion.

Everywhere there is a religious conflict its Muslims Vs someone else.

I wonder what would possibly drive peace loving Buddhist monks to violence in Burma.

I wonder what would possibly drive peace loving Buddhist monks to violence in Burma.

I thought they had in a few cases.

I thought they had in a few cases.

Indeed, but what is pushing normally peaceful people into conflict with Muslims I wonder?

Indeed, but what is pushing normally peaceful people into conflict with Muslims I wonder?

Tension can quickly ignite into something more for the smallest of reasons.

In Sri Lanka recently the issue was halal slaughter.

In all fairness, Central African Republic is not a Muslim country. About 80% of the population are Christian, so what is happening is being carried out by a minority.

And thats what a minority is capable of,kind of makes you wonder what the majority is capable of then.

Are they? Any evidence of this? How many Muslims have been displaced by Christians?

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 10:28 ----------

Loads, in Iraq and Afghanistan as I already mentioned.

Loads, in Iraq and Afghanistan as I already mentioned.

Mentioning it and it being true are 2 totally different things. How many Christians do you think there are openly walking the streets of Afghanistan and displacing Muslims.