R.I.P Ronnie Biggs

or it has if the OP is trolling :suspect:

How very dare you! :rant:

A regular poster with a ginormous post count should be respected and never accused by anyone of being a troll...

... or so someone once told me! ;)

Violent (by association) low life scumbag. "Stuck two fingers at the establishment"???? FFS he was in it for himself, and the establishment was there to protect decent people from thieving scum like this.

RIP though.

Violent (by association) low life scumbag. "Stuck two fingers at the establishment"???? FFS he was in it for himself, and the establishment was there to protect decent people from thieving scum like this.

RIP though.

he was held up as a hero against the system for the escaping not the robbery i believe

---------- Post added 18-12-2013 at 12:12 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh dear!

Looks like this thread has not quite gone the way it was intended...

... don't you just love it when that happens! :D

nope, gone exactly as I thought, since its the usual right wingers replying :roll:

If opposing someone who never contributed to society, who thought violence and robbery was acceptable and who took but never gave anything makes me a right winger then I'll wear that badge with pride Mel.

a real anti hero

R.I.P

:o Now you,ve done it.PC brigade on it's way.

nope, gone exactly as I thought, since its the usual right wingers replying :roll:

... in which case I can only apologise to Mr WeX. :P

he was held up as a hero against the system for the escaping not the robbery i believe

It beats me how anybody could call him a hero for escaping from prison ! He and the others were put inside as a punishment and just because he managed to escape doesn't make him a hero. More of a coward who fled. I hope he rots in hell. :rant:

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

Would this be the system he came running back to when his money and health left him...

Would this be the system he came running back to when his money and health left him...

again spiting the system, again on his terms not theirs

again spiting the system, again on his terms not theirs

Do you admire him for this? He didn't want the system when he was well but was very quick to accept it when he needed free health care..he was a crook and never changed...if that's your idea of a hero then there's not much I can say...

“It’s funny cos Mandela died last week. I think they were similar because Mandela was about liberating a nation and Biggs was about liberating other people’s money.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/man-celebrated-for-achievement-in-the-field-of-stealing-2013121882157

Just got back from Joburg,100s of dyslexics outside Nissan Main dealers laying wreaths.oops

a real anti hero

R.I.P

yeah right , like that other make believe hero in S africa

rest in peas :D