R.I.P Ronnie Biggs

A violent criminal who only came back to the UK after he had spent his stolen money so he could obtain free health care.

He was born and bred in this country so he was quite entitled to receive the free health care for which he is entitled to, the same health care that all the Romanians and Bulgarians that's coming over next month will also receive.

Choose whatever part he played, he was still a part of it and willingly took his share of the money, so he's just as despicable and guilty as any of the others.

Scum of the earth, ROT IN HELL.

I think this guy is more of a scumbag than any of the train robbers= http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/breaking-life-sentence-for-rotherham-rapist-1-6321510

So favouring people that escape justice is a left wing trait?

I notice you haven't really answered my previous post.

i never said that, and no i dont agree with it, theres just certain people that seem to get romanticised i suppose

Like Bruce Reynolds said they stole money and shoved one up the goverment and didn't use guns which they could have and got 25-30 years, what about rapist and murderers which only get half the sentence. A for me personally I'm sadden with what happened to Jack Mills there was no need for that, but when people call them scum what about the real scum who killed baby P and are now walking about free, now we are talking real scum, so if anyone is going to use the word scum, direct it a bit more accurately.

Like Bruce Reynolds said they stole money and shoved one up the goverment and didn't use guns which they could have and got 25-30 years, what about rapist and murderers which only get half the sentence. A for me personally I'm sadden with what happened to Jack Mills there was no need for that, but when people call them scum what about the real scum who killed baby P and are now walking about free, now we are talking real scum, so if anyone is going to use the word scum, direct it a bit more accurately.

When Biggs and co did the Train robbery you could still get hanged for murder...

When Biggs and co did the Train robbery you could still get hanged for murder...

Ok agreed but what about rapist and the crimes such as the killing of Baby P, how come they don't get thirty years and someone who robbed money did.