R.I.P Ronnie Biggs

two bob piece of ****e that should have been left to rot in rio

I think he had a bit more than two bob to his name! :hihi:

My uncle did,whats that got to do with the price of coal?did you?

My uncle did,whats that got to do with the price of coal?did you?

I didnt know which is why I couldnt comment on his lifestyle before or after the robbery and I certainly take no notice of hearsay,the amount of truckers Iv met who knew Sutcliffe is out of this world he must have been over run with cards at Christmas

a very mediocre criminal. His greatest feat was managing to escape from Wandsworth. Although at that time in the 1960s prison security in the UK was so poor, almost anyone could escape from even Wandsworth if they really wanted to.

Bruce Reynolds, now deceased and Gordon Goody who really were, unlike Biggs, competent professional criminals (Goody does not even have a Wikipedia article despite being still alive) were in a totally different class to Biggs.

a very mediocre criminal. His greatest feat was managing to escape from Wandsworth. Although at that time in the 1960s prison security in the UK was so poor, almost anyone could escape from even Wandsworth if they really wanted to.

Bruce Reynolds, now deceased and Gordon Goody who really were, unlike Biggs, competent professional criminals (Goody does not even have a Wikipedia article despite being still alive) were in a totally different class to Biggs.

cos he wasnt the villain made out on here, I've already posted, he only joined cos he asked Bruce for a loan, and was in an additional get away car, not even the main one

cos he wasnt the villain made out on here, I've already posted, he only joined cos he asked Bruce for a loan, and was in an additional get away car, not even the main one

Choose whatever part he played, he was still a part of it and willingly took his share of the money, so he's just as despicable and guilty as any of the others.

Scum of the earth, ROT IN HELL.

careful youll be worse than the devil agreeing with my sentiments :hihi:

I don't think anybody has criticised you for your opinion, they just disagreed with it.

I, however, stand by my comment that bringing "right winger" arguments into this is idiotic and shows a total lack of understanding on your part of the issue and why people dislike Biggs and co.

I don't think anybody has criticised you for your opinion, they just disagreed with it.

I, however, stand by my comment that bringing "right winger" arguments into this is idiotic and shows a total lack of understanding on your part of the issue and why people dislike Biggs and co.

all those that posted before i said it have shown numerous times their "right" side on numerous types of threads, thats why i said it

all those that posted before i said it have shown numerous times their "right" side on numerous types of threads, thats why i said it

But most of the people who think Biggs was scum are working men and women on the railway, hardly a bastion of swivel eyed loons. If the "right wingers" on here also think that he was a scumbag then I think that somewhat proves the point that, indeed, the man was a scumbag for what he and his fellow gang did that day.

But most of the people who think Biggs was scum are working men and women on the railway, hardly a bastion of swivel eyed loons. If the "right wingers" on here also think that he was a scumbag then I think that somewhat proves the point that, indeed, the man was a scumbag for what he and his fellow gang did that day.

im not arguing the toss, i knew who would reply negatively and they did, so i called em, job done, the rest did too? furry muff

So favouring people that escape justice is a left wing trait?

I notice you haven't really answered my previous post.