R.I.P Ronnie Biggs

No doubt the death of a common thief will be top of the evening news.

This article has the measure of the scumbag and what he and his fellow gang members did to the innocent train crew.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100251134/forget-ronnie-biggs-the-great-train-robber-remember-the-men-whose-lives-he-ruined/

I cannot believe that the OP has managed to bring the "usual right wingers" argument into this, what a total idiot. Mel, go into any railway messrooms today and you will not find one right winger, it is probably the most left wing of the big industries left. Indeed, ASLEF, the drivers union, and presumably the one Driver Jack Mills was a member of, donates a sizable proportion of its funds to the Labour Party and continually campaigns for the renationalisation of the railway. Today, in depots up and down the country, railway men and women, myself included, will raise a mug of tea in memory of Driver Jack Mills and enjoy the day that your hero finally croaked.

This article has the measure of the scumbag and what he and his fellow gang members did to the innocent train crew.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100251134/forget-ronnie-biggs-the-great-train-robber-remember-the-men-whose-lives-he-ruined/

I cannot believe that the OP has managed to bring the "usual right wingers" argument into this, what a total idiot. Mel, go into any railway messrooms today and you will not find one right winger, it is probably the most left wing of the big industries left. Indeed, ASLEF, the drivers union, and presumably the one Driver Jack Mills was a member of, donates a sizable proportion of its funds to the Labour Party and continually campaigns for the renationalisation of the railway. Today, in depots up and down the country, railway men and women, myself included, will raise a mug of tea in memory of Driver Jack Mills and enjoy the day that your hero finally croaked.

Goes to show Mel only has one retort in his or her vocabulary :roll:

Pathetic really. Nothing wrong with posting a semi controversial thread, but when people disagree with you, to dismiss them as "right wing" is utterly ludicrous.

so your a bit biased then :roll:. bob crowe of the union didnt have your sentiments to heart when talking about it today he agreed the sentences were to long for such a crime :roll:. anyway rest in peace ronnie i salute you for sticking 2 fingers up to the gov of the day :hihi:. though if you had done it today they would have given you a knighthood:hihi:

Jack Mills died of leukemia 7 years after the robbery ,there was no connection to the injuries received in the robbery.

That's ok then.

Violent (by association) low life scumbag. "Stuck two fingers at the establishment"???? FFS he was in it for himself, and the establishment was there to protect decent people from thieving scum like this.

RIP though.

what do you say about decent people getting shafted by the gov/big business:roll: seeing as were all in it together :hihi:

so your a bit biased then :roll:. bob crowe of the union didnt have your sentiments to heart when talking about it today he agreed the sentences were to long for such a crime :roll:. anyway rest in peace ronnie i salute you for sticking 2 fingers up to the gov of the day :hihi:. though if you had done it today they would have given you a knighthood:hihi:

Yes, I am a bit biased. So?

Bob Crow is nothing to do with me, not in the RMT.

Yes, I am a bit biased. So?

Bob Crow is nothing to do with me, not in the RMT.

so your judgement could be clouded. he might not be anything to do with you but hes a union leader on the railways with a different opinion than you.:roll:

I'm not sure where I talked about the sentence he received? You have no idea what my views are on that. I am, however, pretty sure Bob Crow would agree that Biggs is no hero!

I'm not sure where I talked about the sentence he received? You have no idea what my views are on that. I am, however, pretty sure Bob Crow would agree that Biggs is no hero!
you didnt i did or bob crowe did, and no matter what the sentence was someone like you (biased)would just agree it was not long enough. what do you think of the bent coppers who paraded the driver being at deaths door who lived a further 7 years and the coroner doing the post mortem into his death said it was nothing to do with the robbery :huh:

Sorry but to offer RIP to someone who, quite frankly was vermin I find it quite insulting, I hope he never has a days peace in hell.