Can any dog rescue make any use of these?

Hi dose anyone know a Dog Rescue that would benefit from some rugs and papers? Can drop off asap but the closer to s5 near asda the better :) Is rain rescue far? I cant locate them for some reasonx

Rain Rescue aren't in Sheffield, they're based in Rotherham. Spring Street dog pound is your closest :)

Spring street dog pound need them its freezing and they have nothing itl help them

Oh I know there in rotherham I'm fine to take them there :) I just have no idea where in rotherham x

Spring street dog pound need them its freezing and they have nothing itl help them

Where did you hear this ? As a couple of days back it was posted that they have no more storage room for bedding they have so much.

The sign on the pound door said no more room for large items such as duvets. It didn't say they didnt wants blankets, towels etc.

Rain Recsue don't give out their location publicly, I believe it's to stop people dumping animals on their doorstep. You'd have to PM them to get their address. Or maybe drop it in at their charity shop which I think is in Arborthorne.

These rugs are huge thick wool rugs so I will try contact rain :) x

They sound like they would be great to line the bottom of dog beds for the comfy bedding to go on top of, just to help keep the dogs even warmer.

Are they too thick to be cut up?

Thank you for thinking of the bedding for the dogs - they all sure do need it thats for sure at the moment its freezing - even with heating on its cold.

Duvet's aren't the best for any dogs - just get ripped up easy.

Blankets, and fleeces, sleeping bags etc., are the best.

Please take to spring street - they do always need it I'm sure.

We are fine at the moment and don't need it that much here as they

thanks for thinking of all the lost dogs.