Trying to contact "Deanna & Dave" - friends of my mum

Totally lost so this is my last resort....received a xmas card from Deanna & Dave at my Dad's house in Walkley. These were friends of my mum Sheila, who unfortunately passed away earlier this year. I cannot find their address in any book in the house so cannot contact them....If you know these people can you please Inbox me please.

Thanks

Carol

Im sorry I have no idea, Ive never met them. Deanna knew my mum many years ago before I was born I think, If you could ask her if she knew Sheila & John from Crookes/Walkley I would appreciate it. :-) Im not 100% sure but the surname Lawrence comes in my head?? Might be totally wrong tho on that too??

Mod Note

Please do not give out other peoples details without asking their permission first.

If you know the people concerned, make them aware of this thread and let them make contact if they choose.

Mod Note

Please do not give out other peoples details without asking their permission first.

If you know the people concerned, make them aware of this thread and let them make contact if they choose.

And what if Deanne and Dave choose not to join/visit an Internet forum?

Mod Note

And how can I ask their permission when I cant find them?????

That's the whole point of the question, does anyone know them. If this person does know them, then he will ask them if they want to get in touch. Arggghhhh! talk about over the top Moderation

And how can I ask their permission when I cant find them?????

That's the whole point of the question, does anyone know them. If this person does know them, then he will ask them if they want to get in touch. Arggghhhh! talk about over the top Moderation

I think Esme is telling people not to send you details like

"this is their address...."

"This is Daves number...."

You could be any old weirdo stalker after all! :hihi:

just a very frustrating situation, which makes my dad sad. :-(