Christmas Competition

Tactical Combat Clubs Christmas Competition Giveaway

Train to either avoid or win a fight, Simple?

well most martial arts teach you to fight... great but what about before the fight? before the first punch is thrown... the verbal intimidation, threating behaviour, aggressive body language... because this is when the fight really starts and you have a chance to either defuse/avoid a fight or proactively/reactively protect yourself...

It's a shame that most places don't look at pre fight because it doesn't matter how many times you've practised a technique if your not used to somebody getting in your face aggressively there's a good chance you'll freeze and won't deal with the adrenaline dump rushing into your body and you may even mistake it for fear.

T.A.C.T.I.C.A.L is our acronym for Tactically Advanced Classes Training In Combat And Life, now the advanced part of that doesn't mean we teach really difficult advanced techniques it means everything we do is put into a real life situation and we train to deal with it in the way it will happen, making it a more advanced way of learning.

the website for the club is

http://www.tacticalcombatclub.com

I'm going to run this post as a competition, to enter all you need to do is reply to this with your name.

You must be over 18 to train you can enter on behalf of somebody else if you win you can give this prize as a gift for Christmas

All names will be put into a hat and I will draw a name out on Christmas eve

Whoever's name it is will be given 10 Free classes and a Free club T-shirt.

Depending on how many replays this gets there maybe more than one name drawn

I'll stick with my T.A.S.E.R thank you very much. As well as being an acronym for 'taser', by sheer coincidence it also means 'Trigger Activated Scary Electronic Redemption'.

Being an electronics whizz-kid, I've turbocharged it to run off three-phase National Grid electricity, so unless the attacker is wearing cork shoes, 450 megawatts of city-dimming current should render them pretty lifeless. :heyhey:

Ok.... good luck with that,

There's a class tomorrow if you change your mind ;)

Watch "Martial arts Sheffield" on YouTube -

Thanks J

Ok just one entry into the competition,

At this rate we may have a clear winner lol

I've made a clip of the last class of 2013 its more detailed as it has me performing a technique, me teaching it, followed by students training it.

It covers defence from a right hook & three differnt knife attack disarms

At the end of the video there is Reaction Training where we randomly pick these different angles to attack each other and we have to deal with it in the best possible manner (really good fun)

Here's the link please check it out (HD is much better)

To enter this competition just reply to this saying you'd like to be entered

You can win 10 classes and a T-shirt (for yourself or to give at a Christmas gift)

Thanks J

Thanks for the entry John :)

Tonight at 8pm I will be drawing a name or possibly just flipping a coin ;)

The competition is still on till this time, so enter below...

Thanks J

Enter me please. Waldo. 1 in 3 chance now. Best of luck everyone!

Good luck & Merry Christmas, Santa will be coming early for one of us...

I'm not going to draw a name out for a winner...

Instead I'm going to give Neil, John and Waldo all 10 Lessons each and club T-shirts.

Thanks for entering the Competition and look forward to seeing you in 2014, next class is on the 7th of January.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

J.

That's very generous of you, thank you v much, merry crimbo see you soon

Ok,

The first class of 2014 is tonight,

Anyone needing directions please visit the website, I have a great class planned and look forward to teaching it.

Thanks Jamie