Being raped and reporting it is a crime in Somalia.

Maybe its because we all racist innit ?

..ever more bizarre

I'd noticed that too..funny you don't see the OP bringing to our attention the vile deeds of white folks in this country.

Go start a thread about "the vile deeds of white folk in this country".

or white Irish bombers :roll:

How very racist jumping to the conclusion that the bombers were white and Irish. Do you assume those who blew up the World Trade Center were white and American?

Go start a thread about "the vile deeds of white folk in this country".

I've no interest in the vile deeds of people because of what colour or ethnicity they are, perhaps you didn't get my point.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 12:52 ----------

How very racist jumping to the conclusion that the bombers were white and Irish. Do you assume those who blew up the World Trade Center were white and American?

I don't think the poster was referring to a specific event :huh:

What a misleading and false thread title.

She has been sentenced for lying about rape. If that is true then I don't see the problem. False allegations should be punished.

All the apologists on here for rape and paedophilia - MrSmith/angos, Frank Sidney, etc - are all right-wingers who go on about rape and paedophilia committed by non-whites but make excuses when it's committed by Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, Ched Evans at al.

Do you have the hots for me or do you have mental health issues, I'm flattered that you can't stop thinking about me but I really do think you should seek help.;)

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition where a person has obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviour.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 13:03 ----------

What a misleading and false thread title.

She has been sentenced for lying about rape. If that is true then I don't see the problem. False allegations should be punished.

They probably charge everyone that is raped for lying about being raped.

I've no interest in the vile deeds of people because of what colour or ethnicity they are, perhaps you didn't get my point.

I got you're point. You say that you have no interest yet you scurry into these threads like a rat up a drainpipe, you're like clockwork when it comes to race related threads.

I got you're point. You say that you have no interest yet you scurry into these threads like a rat up a drainpipe, you're like clockwork when it comes to race related threads.

Impressive stuff, so you pillory someone for posting on threads of this nature, by posting on threads of this nature, do you have anything to say about the OP?

so you pillory someone for posting on threads of this nature

:hihi: If only...

Have a look at the number he and his cronies have tried to do to mine, what you have put there makes a lot of sense to me having witnessed it for myself.

I dog would be proud if it's crap could attract a fly as quickly.