Thieves around s5

The Scumbags are out and about. someone tried our house last night but must have been scared with the dog barking. went to look downstairs and the lock has been messed with the scum i really hope to catch them one day.

So be warned

nothing new its that time of year again its going on all over the place now and the new trend of lock snapping dose not help any

my aunt was burgled in sheffield 14 last week , and my brother had outside decorations stolen from his garden in wadsley park village early hours of sunday morning , and they were caught on cctv too by a neighbour :)

just scumbags x

These people have no moral compass and unfortunately the way the law stands they can get away with it . It's not the police fault they just bring them . Personally I would like to see a Borstal type system brought back in with a tough hardline against offenders.

These people have no moral compass and unfortunately the way the law stands they can get away with it . It's not the police fault they just bring them . Personally I would like to see a Borstal type system brought back in with a tough hardline against offenders.

You realy want these places back

bit of P +P from Wiki

The Gladstone Committee (1895) first proposed the concept of the borstal, wishing to separate youths from older convicts in adult prisons. It was the task of Sir Evelyn Ruggles-Brise (1857–1935), a prison commissioner, to introduce the system, and the first such institution was established at Borstal Prison in a village called Borstal, near Rochester, Kent, England in 1902. The system was developed on a national basis and formalised in the Prevention of Crime Act 1908.

The regimen in these institutions was designed to be "educational rather than punitive", but it was highly regulated, with a focus on routine, discipline and authority. Borstal institutions were designed to offer education, regular work and discipline, though one commentator has claimed that "more often than not they were breeding grounds for bullies and psychopaths."[4] Some uncorroborated anecdotal evidence exists of unofficial brutality, both by staff towards the inmates and between inmates – though possibly no more than is the case for the prison system as a whole.

The Criminal Justice Act 1982 abolished the borstal system in the UK, introducing youth custody centres instead.

theres a few going round sheffield 5 deerlands ave knocking on doors then if nobody answers trying doors to see if there open

let the scum bags come trying my door they wont be walking away after

You realy want these places back

bit of P +P from Wiki

The Gladstone Committee (1895) first proposed the concept of the borstal, wishing to separate youths from older convicts in adult prisons. It was the task of Sir Evelyn Ruggles-Brise (1857–1935), a prison commissioner, to introduce the system, and the first such institution was established at Borstal Prison in a village called Borstal, near Rochester, Kent, England in 1902. The system was developed on a national basis and formalised in the Prevention of Crime Act 1908.

The regimen in these institutions was designed to be "educational rather than punitive", but it was highly regulated, with a focus on routine, discipline and authority. Borstal institutions were designed to offer education, regular work and discipline, though one commentator has claimed that "more often than not they were breeding grounds for bullies and psychopaths."[4] Some uncorroborated anecdotal evidence exists of unofficial brutality, both by staff towards the inmates and between inmates – though possibly no more than is the case for the prison system as a whole.

The Criminal Justice Act 1982 abolished the borstal system in the UK, introducing youth custody centres instead.

I was in a YOI (young offenders institution) and It was still run like the borstal it was previously. Although the name changed the regime change took some implementing.

I was in a YOI (young offenders institution) and It was still run like the borstal it was previously. Although the name changed the regime change took some implementing.

I know a little about borstals, and 90% of people who went to them came out worse than when they went in, a lot worse it was a breeding ground for every thing unlawful.

A house near mine was burgled a couple week ago whilst the elderly person was in bed during the night . Knew nothing of it tilll got up next morning . Scary knowing someone been in your home .

The Scumbags are out and about. someone tried our house last night but must have been scared with the dog barking. went to look downstairs and the lock has been messed with the scum i really hope to catch them one day.

So be warned

Where in s5 was this?

A house near mine was burgled a couple week ago whilst the elderly person was in bed during the night . Knew nothing of it tilll got up next morning . Scary knowing someone been in your home .

They are the worst kind of thieves, the ones who risk a confrontation.