I'm back I'm bad and very glad

Brilliant news that you're back at home.

Must also congratulate all well-wishers from S6 who put aside their partisan views to support one of the best posters on this forum. Maybe you're not a bad lot after all.

Seasons greetings to everyone. Hope you and your families have a great time and also hope that the recent improvement in form on the pitch continues for BOTH clubs. Sheffield deserves better.

Hi all,

MODS PLEASE DON'T MOVE THIS AS IT'S FOR FOOTY SECTION

Just to say I'm back and to thank everyone for their good wishes, I've started a new thread as didn't seem right at end of other. I read all the posts in hospital and they bucked me up no end, I cannot thank you all enough MY FRIENDS.

I'd like to thank Paul Blade for coming to see me, and all those who know Paul know he's a big lad, when he came in I wanted to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas as he's grown a big white beard.

Thanks to Potty for coming to see me, thanks to web1 for texts and thanks to Gazza he's kept me up, when down.

We've texted that much were going steady and I'm wearing his ring :hihi: I want to thank all in CCU and Firth 7 who did wonders.

My biggest thanks are for my wife Tracy without whom, I'd have died she kept me awake and saved my life.

I now have a defibrillator in and it should help, I will post now and again but only one handed ATM, so see you all soon and all my love to you all.

Pete xxx

Brill news Pete!! All the very best mate > made my day this news!! If you need a hand give us a bell mate!! :)

Welcome back Pete, tha couldn't av come back on a better day mate!

Brilliant news that you're back at home.

Must also congratulate all well-wishers from S6 who put aside their partisan views to support one of the best posters on this forum. Maybe you're not a bad lot after all.

Seasons greetings to everyone. Hope you and your families have a great time and also hope that the recent improvement in form on the pitch continues for BOTH clubs. Sheffield deserves better.

Spot on, couldn't have put it better myself. :)

---------- Post added 14-12-2013 at 23:22 ----------

Welcome back Pete, tha couldn't av come back on a better day mate!

......and so's this! :)

All the best with your recovery, the win today should help :)

A massive welcome back matey!!! :):)

Welcome back Pete.

I'm trying to think what you're doing with your other hand. :huh::hihi:

Welcome back Pete. Great to see you back, footy area hasn't been the same with you. Hopefully the op will help you live for a while to come!

Forum has missed you Pete, welcome home.