Have you lost a bag in Hillsborough?

Bit of a long shot this but I found a bag in B & M bargains carpark today, if it is yours and you PM me with a description of the bag, I will send you more details.

Thanks

Ah, very kind of you Wiggie .. Not mine though, but I hope someone sees this. Polish that halo!

If it was in B&M then why not just hand it in there?

---------- Post added 14-12-2013 at 16:11 ----------

wiggie

Total Posts: 177

Thanks for your incredibly helpful reply but I am being deliberately vague so it goes to the right person. I thought that would be obvious.

My point was if it was in the B&M car park then hand it in to B&M or the police (if you dont trust B&M) as the mosy obvious places people would go and check with. They could provide the evidence i.e describe to prove it was theirs at that time. That is just common sense imo. By not handing it in then you are relying on the chance they post on sheffield forum which would be slight.

Edited by 999tigger

I saw a bag there about a week ago with some shopping in it...all defrosted tho.hope it's not the same bag! :-0

Seriously, 1000's of people don't even know the Forum exists, so could easily not see this thread. Would be much better to take it to B&M I think

I honestly wish I hadn't bothered posting this thread.

I only put this message on here in case the person had got home and not realised where they left it.

I am aware that the chances of them seeing it are slim, hence I put 'this is a long shot' I was being deliberately vague. Hence I sent the private message to the 999tigger person to explain this which they then posted on here.

I'll not bother posting on here again if I ever find anything.

Edited by wiggie

I found a bag in B & M bargains carpark today, if it is yours and you PM me with a description of the bag

About 5' 6", black hair and a shrill voice ... I keep trying to lose her but she finds her way back soon enough :hihi:

I only put this message on here in case the person had got home and not realised where they left it.

I am aware that the chances of them seeing it are slim, hence I put 'this is a long shot' I was being deliberately vague. Hence I sent the private message to the 999tigger person to explain this which they then posted on here.

Don't blame you. X

You need to man up mate, you do sound really petty.

MODS can you please delete this thread, I thought I had done the right thing putting this on here but its not worth the hassle. Cheers.

you did do a very good thing.

The best thing would be this in combination with handing it to the police I suppose.