Started a Sheffield blog, what can I blog about?

The level of corruption amongst the legal establishment - Hllsboro cops changing statements, Orgreave up and coming - deputy prime ministers selling out on British students. Social services non accountability for any amount of indiscretions (according to other threads). My personal blog is that of trying to achieve 2 documents from Sheffield Council under the DPA - Thats an interesting task.

So how would i start a blog exposing Julie Dore and her imbasile lieutennants as proactive participants in a contrived cover up for inappropriate housing allocations to undeserving / un needy over the homeless ?

Mainly wishing to document and expose the deviant procedures / protocols and non accountability of those creating the homelessness in the first place (Sheffield Council).

The endless buck passing and reference and signposting.

The refusals to remedy the homelessness for the most spurious of reasons having created the situation in the first place and exposing legal loopholes to avoid culpability.

The writing off of council tax as opposed to pursuing those who owe it with no valid reason given.

Anyways - what is a blog and how do i do one ?

Eh:confused: you say you have a blog then ask what one is????

Instead of writing a blog why don't you put all your perceived grievances in a post then everyone can read your ramblings spelling mistakes and all.

Edited by Narden Dee

....imbasile....

There's a good definition of an imbecile; someone who accuses someone else of being one but can't spell it.

Great, another person wanting to be famous for no reason at all. I really worry about some people. Fame should be a byproduct of sucsess, not something you gain for being ( sorry for sounding harsh ) talentless.

Iv started a Sheffield blog.. but Im failing at the moment simply because I have no idea what I can talk about at the moment... apart from how northern England should be independent to the rest of uk and other madness lol... any got any ideas? Thanks!

Write about the terribly immature attitude that some Sheffielders have with regards to Leeds, how blind they are to the reality of rubbish like Hendersons Relish or blog about the real success of Sheffield by spending a day at the gloriousness that is the jewel in the crown of steel city....MEADOWHEAVEN.

Try and get underneath the surface of some of those stories we see in the Star newspaper.

Life goes on in this city while some poor folks suffer Injustice at the hands of SY Police, the Crown Court and the poor unfortunate individuals on Jury service who haven't a clue what their role entails !!

Iv started a Sheffield blog.. but Im failing at the moment simply because I have no idea what I can talk about at the moment... apart from how northern England should be independent to the rest of uk and other madness lol... any got any ideas? Thanks!

Trolled......:clap:

Write about the terribly immature attitude that some Sheffielders have with regards to Leeds, how blind they are to the reality of rubbish like Hendersons Relish or blog about the real success of Sheffield by spending a day at the gloriousness that is the jewel in the crown of steel city....MEADOWHEAVEN.

I would read that :)