Started a Sheffield blog, what can I blog about?

What's the point, really...if you can't think of what to blog about on your very first entry, it doesn't bode well for the future does it?

I'm not having a go but really, most bloggers write about stuff they're really passionate about.

Tin foil hat conspiracy time

Do give the address for your blog so we can read your ramblings

Then stay in the dark and absorb the B/S your caring council delivers -spend the quid you got for supertram wisely, pay for the world student games dutifully and make sure your grandkids do too.

---------- Post added 15-12-2013 at 00:26 ----------

What about an unsolved crime in sheffield - turn detective and keep us posted on the case (which i will give you)

Are you all this dumb? The link is in her sig.

Yep - i am dumber still - is this an electronic sig or should i go outside ?

I think it's a very poorly written blog, with absolutely nothing interesting or original to say.

The link ''my Sheffield blog not very good'' is aptly titled.

Quote:

'web designers which can help promote and bring you business to the twentieth century.'

Not an easy thing to do in this day and age. :D

Guest busdriver1

I think the idea is, you start a blog to say something. If you need to ask what to write, you have nothing to say so why start a blog?

I look forward to not reading it as your initial post points to the fact you have no passion for anything so I do not feel drawn to it.

Try and keep it mostly positive, you're not going to get a following by copying Sheffield Forum. Obviously if there's a real story to tell then tell it but negative rant after negative rant is just going to turn people off.

Also as others have said if you already have writer's block are you actually blogging about the right subject?

The best stories are where it is you that hold the information and no one else. Pick the subject that is in your mind daily with the moment here and now. Feelings, thoughts and decisions along the influences from people and surroundings.

So how would i start a blog exposing Julie Dore and her imbasile lieutennants as proactive participants in a contrived cover up for inappropriate housing allocations to undeserving / un needy over the homeless ?

Mainly wishing to document and expose the deviant procedures / protocols and non accountability of those creating the homelessness in the first place (Sheffield Council).

The endless buck passing and reference and signposting.

The refusals to remedy the homelessness for the most spurious of reasons having created the situation in the first place and exposing legal loopholes to avoid culpability.

The writing off of council tax as opposed to pursuing those who owe it with no valid reason given.

Anyways - what is a blog and how do i do one ?

Ahh! the Internet age - feeling the need to say something, even when there's nothing.

Thanks for your ideas guys... writers block..... indeed. I thought Hey I live in Sheffield I will write about Sheffield and get famous....:huh: not that easy. I have loads other better blogs with a proper domain and all..... but my attempt at creating an extraordinary blog all about Sheffield really has failed.

I guess I could take pictures of Sheffield and make like a art project and try to make Sheffield interesting and then add little political and moral statements under the photos..... but that sounds to good to just do on a un-customizeable word press blog..... that based on a subdomain.

Im also not the greatest writer (really bad grammar at times) either so I think photos which speak a thousand words maybe better and more interesting.

(side note new to the forum and surprised how friendly and active it is!)

Edited by chriyy