Poll, Toby Foster on or off ?

Should Toby Foster be on our radio ?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should Toby Foster be on our radio ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares

Simple question, do you think Toby Foster should have the radio job or not ?

Having seen the topic on his sacking I noticed that he really is a marmite man and peoples feelings about the man are poles apart, and I wondered just how it would swing either way in a poll or if it would be quite even.

I have given my views on him in the other topic and don't feel the need to slate the man in this one, but I reaffirm that I am against him being on radio and leave it at that.

So, where do YOU stand ?

He got sacked cause of the c word right? Thats a bit harsh in my opinion. I think he was great

I think it was actually to do with the direction it went to, his boss.

I'm no expert but I don't think the actual word is so much of an issue, rather the lack of respect towards the person your working under.

But the way his boss took him out for a drink and told him that one of them would go ??? Allegedly.

I'd be angry.

So why bother commenting?

I read it as he was suspended for the tweet (quite rightly in my opinion) but the tweet was in response to a meeting in which he was all but sacked. This looks like he was on his way out anyway.

I hope he doesn't return as I found him arrogant and most of the time I couldn't tell what he was saying. I noticed as well if anyone complained about his show he would mock them. Equally if he didn't agree with a guest he would cut them short. Not to give balance or to play devil's advocate, but just because he could.

I want Toby to keep presenting the Breakfast Show on Radio Sheffield. I enjoy his style of presenting - giving me a laugh on the way to work but also his interview style when the subject is much more serious

518 members on the Save our Toby Facebook group

---------- Post added 14-12-2013 at 20:38 ----------

In 24 hours may I add!

What concerns me will be if he does depart who will replace him, just hope its not the terrible Andy Craine. Maybe we should have a poll to who replace him with if he goes. My vote goes to Everard Davy and make it a proper news programme and he has a great dry sense of humour too.

Toby top fella rsheff's loss as he will go higher now