Anyone know my relations?

After speaking recently with my elder brother, I was reminded of some relations I had all but forgotten. My late father had a half brother and half sister as a result of my grandfathers first marriage. I do vaguely recall my uncle but it was so long ago. My aunt was an Alice Eyre who died quite young probably before I was born and her brother,my uncle was Reg Eyre who I've no doubt will have now passed away. My own father died young in 1966 and would be in his 90s now had he lived. I believe they lived in stocksbridge. A long shot I know but just wondered if anyone out there had any memory of either of them. Many thanks.

After speaking recently with my elder brother, I was reminded of some relations I had all but forgotten. My late father had a half brother and half sister as a result of my grandfathers first marriage. I do vaguely recall my uncle but it was so long ago. My aunt was an Alice Eyre who died quite young probably before I was born and her brother,my uncle was Reg Eyre who I've no doubt will have now passed away. My own father died young in 1966 and would be in his 90s now had he lived. I believe they lived in stocksbridge. A long shot I know but just wondered if anyone out there had any memory of either of them. Many thanks.

I don't want to appear rude, but you may get more replies if you asked for info by using the surname of your family in the title:)