Santas grotto, Western Park Museum

Hi just wondering if there is a santas grotto this year at western park museum and how much it is please and when is the last day if there is one

The grotto at Weston Park museum is brilliant. :D

Took my son to see Santa at Weston Park museum today and we thought it was pretty dire to be honest. Santa was far from convincing. I really can't understand all the hype.

Took my son to see Santa at Weston Park museum today and we thought it was pretty dire to be honest. Santa was far from convincing. I really can't understand all the hype.

Yes, I agree. Mediocre at the best. Until now we've always been to Ferndale garden centre and it's lovely. Will def go back to Ferndale next year x

We took our daughter after hearing how good it was and was sadly disappointed

Maybe it's a different Santa this year. Previously we saw Santa Pete and he was absolutely fantastic.

We went yesterday. Had to queue for an hour but it was really good and a big hit with our little ones.

Guest makapaka

Maybe they've changed the santa cos I went with my daughter and niece the other week and he was fantastic

For anyone thinking if going today or tomorrow, don't bother. Save your money and go elsewhere.