Smoke alarm testing selfies- win pizza

You can make light of it, but pizza is far from healthy, and, of those who eat pizza regularly and frequently, many will suffer from heart attacks, diabetes, stroke and general unnecessary (i.e. wouldn't have happened if they had a healthy diet) health issues.

Check your U.S. equivalent- firefighter Rip Esselstyn to see how he turned around the health of his own firefighing team through diet change-

https://www.google.com/search?q=rip+Esselstyn&hl=en

while I applaud efforts to encourage people to check their fire alarms, IMO 'one of twenty £10 Pizza Hut gift cards' is a rubbish prize, and has the serious downside that the only people who are going to be enticed by it are those who eat junk food.

What about all those who care about their health too much to eat pizza? Shouldn't you be targetting them as well?

At first I thought you were joking but you went into too much detail. Peopl who are too healthy to eat pizza should be allowed to burn.

You can make light of it, but pizza is far from healthy, and, of those who eat pizza regularly and frequently, many will suffer from heart attacks, diabetes, stroke and general unnecessary (i.e. wouldn't have happened if they had a healthy diet) health issues.

Check your U.S. equivalent- firefighter Rip Esselstyn to see how he turned around the health of his own firefighing team through diet change-

while I applaud efforts to encourage people to check their fire alarms, IMO 'one of twenty £10 Pizza Hut gift cards' is a rubbish prize, and has the serious downside that the only people who are going to be enticed by it are those who eat junk food.

What about all those who care about their health too much to eat pizza? Shouldn't you be targetting them as well?

Hahaha!

What a doooooooooo-gooooder!

Get a life ya miserable so n so.

Sitting on ya fat arse all day writing this crap is bad for you..

The point is smoke alarms save lives test it or risk it you decide unfortunately if offering a pizza voucher is the only way of getting folk to wake up by bribing them then that is money well spent compared to the cost of the loss of life, house, belongings, emergency response etc. Push your button not your luck

Do you still do house visits to check for safety and install alarms?

Yes call our hotline on 0114 253 2314

testing your smoke alarms should be part of your everyday lives dont stand waiting for the kettle to boil for your brew test your alarms while its boiling then you can relax with a nice cuppa knowing that you and your family are a lot safer than before you spent 10 seconds of your life pressing the little button.

It would have made an interesting pic! We take it you have replaced the batteries now?

Yes I replaced them.

Quicker than I replied to this post :lol:

Is this serious? It's a £10 voucher which is not even enough for a whole pizza. If it was a lifetime's supply then I would understand your point, but one pizza isn't going to harm anyone.

And if you're that concerned, they also sell pasta and salad. :roll:

You should offer a ride on an engine or the chance to slide down the fireman's pole

Do you still have the fireman's pole?

Of course we recommend only eating pizza in moderation and as part of a balanced healthy diet! ;)
And if you are not vegetarian, be sure to have a pizza which includes lots and lots of meat on it! :)

Do you still have the fireman's pole?

No they got removed and sold for scrap as part of the cut backs. Now they just have a hole in the floor and an old mattress.