Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

He is electing information that no other journalists seem to be acquiring such as the admission by that veteran LP councillor who said he observed taxis with young girls in frequently going to an asylum seekers housing unit at all times of night, reporting it but then leaving it to be dealt with.

in all fairness if you report some thing to the police that you think is illegal, and they keep telling you they have in hand what can you do, i would say that is well and truly a cover up by the police. You cant blame the councillor 100% for that. but other things that some councillors have done or not done have things to answer for. its a pity Toby cant get hold of the police that ignored these cry s for help of these very young girls who, i might add, that most was in the care of rotherhan City Council.

in all fairness if you report some thing to the police that you think is illegal, and they keep telling you they have in hand what can you do, i would say that is well and truly a cover up by the police. You cant blame the councillor 100% for that. but other things that some councillors have done or not done have things to answer for. its a pity Toby cant get hold of the police that ignored these cry s for help of these very young girls who, i might add, that most was in the care of rotherhan City Council.

That might apply to most people, but Maurice Kirk was the councillor responsible for adult services so was in a better position than most to find out why, over a 10 year period, he wasn't seeing any action. Not least by speaking with whichever of his colleagues were on the police authority at the time.

However, to agree with other posters, the breakfast programme has been compulsive listening over the past few days and Toby is doing a fantastic job. I hope they read out the list of every individual they've asked to speak with who has refused to come on.

I have never liked Toby's interviewing style but on the Rotherham disgrace he has been excellent

That might apply to most people, but Maurice Kirk was the councillor responsible for adult services so was in a better position than most to find out why, over a 10 year period, he wasn't seeing any action. Not least by speaking with whichever of his colleagues were on the police authority at the time.

However, to agree with other posters, the breakfast programme has been compulsive listening over the past few days and Toby is doing a fantastic job. I hope they read out the list of every individual they've asked to speak with who has refused to come on.

Yes i have to agree with you to a certain extent,

Are these still available online? I've not been tuning in to Radio Sheffield since Tobias went on holiday :help:

go to Radio Sheffield online, I found one on there (Toby taking Maurice Kirk to the cleaners)

not true he was on 2day

Aye we know he isn't sacked now.

It's being resurrected a bit because of Toby covering the Rotherham scandal so well.

Aye we know he isn't sacked now.

It's being resurrected a bit because of Toby covering the Rotherham scandal so well.

Wasn't a listener to Radio Sheffield much until Toby got onto this disgraceful Rotherham scandal I think he is doing a great job and not frightened to say what he thinks.

Any of the people who were calling for Toby's head should have a listen to his shows since the Rotherham abuse became news, I can't think that any of the bland replacements would have got stuck into this like he has, he deserves an award.

wot do wee want TOBY FOR EDITER wot doo wee want TOBY FOR EDITER

Wasn't a listener to Radio Sheffield much until Toby got onto this disgraceful Rotherham scandal I think he is doing a great job and not frightened to say what he thinks.

"Not frightened to say what he thinks"?

He's a radio presenter, why should he be? Earning wages by making much of others' misery, at the end of the day (or the start of it, in his case).

"Not frightened to say what he thinks"?

He's a radio presenter, why should he be? Earning wages by making much of others' misery, at the end of the day (or the start of it, in his case).

We had high ranking councillors and police officers who had they not been frightened to say what they think Toby wouldn't have this scandal to talk about.