Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

I like him on Radio Sheffield but today he confessed on air to regularly drinking coffee when he drives. Not only that but he put down the person on his programme who suggested it was dangerous. I'd never dream of drinking anything hot I could spill on my lap if I had to put the brakes on. Is it me or is this normal motorists behaviour? No wonder he's been in the dog house at work.

I heard that and thought it a bit strange of him to admit to some thing like that, Now i would not drink anything while i am driving but, i have just been out to check how many cup holders i have in my car guess what, i have one for every seat bar the drivers, I think that must tell you some thing.

Anybody know WHY???

he,s a Mongolian nobody can understand him

I like him on Radio Sheffield but today he confessed on air to regularly drinking coffee when he drives.

The wind-up merchant is back on the airwaves :hihi:

Everybody knows he commutes to work on a moped scooter

Good to have you back, Toby :clap:

I heard that and thought it a bit strange of him to admit to some thing like that, Now i would not drink anything while i am driving but, i have just been out to check how many cup holders i have in my car guess what, i have one for every seat bar the drivers, I think that must tell you some thing.

Just checked myself, four cup holders - five seats. You might be onto something there.

Admittedly, bit of a pain that the person in the middle back seat has to reach between the gear stick and handbrake to get to their holder, but if the two in the front aren't for the two seats up front, that must be theirs.

I like him on Radio Sheffield but today he confessed on air to regularly drinking coffee when he drives. Not only that but he put down the person on his programme who suggested it was dangerous. I'd never dream of drinking anything hot I could spill on my lap if I had to put the brakes on. Is it me or is this normal motorists behaviour? No wonder he's been in the dog house at work.

Obviously, most of you are bonkers. But this is my favourite.

So the rumours his face didnt fit have been dispelled. The rumours his leathers didnt fit seem to be born out as he is now in patterned cardigans

Hello Toby youve got some big fans on here one was going to demonstrate outside R S

Well i for one will not be renewing my licence unless the spare knighthood which the bbc removed from Jimmy Saville (OBE) has been bestowed on Toby by way of a full apology.

If the BBC go bankrupt then they will have plenty of time on their hands to reflect on people power - today Foster re instated - tomorrow the world - If you are reading this Mr BBC exec then be afraid you <REMOVED>

Edited by alternageek
Masked Swearing

Mod Note:

Just a reminder, masked swearing is not allowed. If a user sees **** replacing the word theyve typed out, please go back and edit your post with something more family appropriate or we will be forced to remove the word.

Thank you.

Just switched on Radio Sheffield following a weeks holiday to hear Toby's voice. He's back. Yippee :thumbsup:

Well the first week over, tubby lad back where he belongs and even briefly posting in here what more could we want. When you write your book and really spill the beans I might even buy it Toby. :hihi:

Great to have you back you have many backers on here don't doubt that.