Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Now wasn't that so much better!!!.

Good all-round show with Toby back on form again I've clipped 2 bits from this morning that I liked, the first one is talking to a lady on the phone about older women having children, it's the last bit at the end what Toby says that I liked, it's the little gems like this that make him sparkle compared to the last temporary incumbent. :hihi:

http://bit.ly/1jWkhzw

And this other one also made me chuckle about Shergar.

http://bit.ly/1e9Tcr9

I was holding my breath until I heard his voice though, he normally previews the show before the 7am news and then introduces the sport and weather after the news.

He didn't appear until after the weather forecast and straight into the apology.

I'm so glad he's back, Chris Evans on Radio 2 is alright for a stop gap measure but the same old, same old day in day out.

Welcome Back Toby.

Shame he's been allowed back in - but TF fits right in with the image of what folk outside Sheff think of us - keep up the good work BEEB..

people make mistakes - the decent ones apologise and we all move on - no-one died and no-one was hurt

i listened to Toby for an hour while i was stuck in slow moving traffic in rubbish weather this morning - it was as if he hadn't been away and it made the crap journey slightly less crap

can't ask for much more than that

people make mistakes - the decent ones apologise and we all move on - no-one died and no-one was hurt

i listened to Toby for an hour while i was stuck in slow moving traffic in rubbish weather this morning - it was as if he hadn't been away and it made the crap journey slightly less crap

Please tell us what you know, by all accounts he has been a bad bad boy.

Apart from a few people saying he stutters over a few words trying to get them out I've never heard exactly what it is that some people find fault with, compared to practically all of the rest there he blinds them in my view.

Please tell us what you know, by all accounts he has been a bad bad boy.

if i told you everything i know it would take quite a while

but as far as toby is concerned, what makes you think i know anything? all my information comes from this forum - so i am obviously as well informed as it is possible to be

it will be one of those days you will remember where you where the day he came back on the radio .........sadly

]people make mistakes - the decent ones apologise and we all move on - no-one died and no-one was hurt[/b]

my bold/ i dont want to to drag this out, but he has done things where an apology is not enough and by all accounts if he steps out of line again he will be out, also i was commenting on my bold above, i thought you may know some thing i dont, and i know noth-ing.

ps it doesn't look as though the bold is working

Edited by kidley

my bold/ i dont want to to drag this out, but he has done things where an apology is not enough and by all accounts if he steps out of line again he will be out, also i was commenting on my bold above, i thought you may know some thing i dont, and i know noth-ing.

ps it doesn't look as though the bold is working

hate the sin but love the sinner

let him without sin cast the first stone

live and let live

enough cliches?

p.s. - if you "know nothing" how do you know he has "done things where an apology is not enough"

Stop trying to score points Manlinose and read the thread before posting daft post .

I knew it already and also knew they were still

negotiating.

He better watches out this time because this is his last chance and he has done a lot worse in his career than just saying silly things on twitter.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 08:30 ----------

Toby foster has made many major mistakes, many more than a tweet. This suspension was not just about that, it concerned more, enough to consider to let him go, no matter the consequences!