Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Nasty for having an opinion ?

no, just in the language used by some to express it

1st Chris Moyles now Toby Foster there's only Evans Left of the True Greats left on Radio

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I listened to his show just the once and that was once enough. I have nothing against Toby, however, I found the show unbearable to listen to early in the morning.

I will now be switching stations in a morning. I love Toby's humour and his morning show started my day off nicely. I never tune in when he is off as there is no one who is even half as good as him. Out of interest I have listened to the show this morning and despite the news of his sacking being all over the internet, there has been no mention of it on Radio Sheffield. Paul Walker is good at his sports presenting but really should stick to his day job as the show is decidedly lacklustre and dare I say boring?

Get your act together Radio Sheffield and get Toby back in his seat or you will lose many more listeners.

Edited by alirosdan

Well, if its true, I'll miss him. Don't know why so many have got a downer on him?

I will now be switching stations in a morning. I love Toby's humour and his morning show started my day off nicely. I never tune in when he is off as there is no one who is even half as good as him. Out of interest I have listened to the show this morning and despite the news of his sacking is all over the internet, there has been no mention of it on Radio Sheffield. Paul Walker is good at his sports presenting but really should stick to his day job as the show is decidedly lacklustre and dare I say boring?

Get your act together Radio Sheffield and get Toby back in his seat or you will lose many more listeners.

Here Here Well Said

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

If you want to hear an excellent BBC local station, tune into BBC Radio York and the magnificent Jonathan Cowap.

Streets ahead of Radio Sheffield (with the exception of the chap whose 5 - 7 am show I have started listening to).

I don't even have a radio, but i'd tune in to that !

You don't have a radio but quite happily slag off a radio presenter.....how's that work.

If you want to hear an excellent BBC local station, tune into BBC Radio York and the magnificent Jonathan Cowap.

Streets ahead of Radio Sheffield (with the exception of the chap whose 5 - 7 am show I have started listening to).

Don't BBC York, Leeds & Sheffiled have the same early morning presenter ? I thought they merged to cut costs. :confused:

Don't BBC York, Leeds & Sheffiled have the same early morning presenter ? I thought they merged to cut costs. :confused:

They merge overnight. I think they then go their own ways between 6.30 (Radio Leeds) and 7.00 (Radio Sheffield and York). I emphasise the word think.

I never listened to him but surely he wasn't more anything than the guy that does Radio 1 on a weekday morning! His voice makes me switch over immediately!

Well everyones entitled to an opinion and I for one will miss his show. Think it's a big mistake on the BBC's part.