Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Well I put Hallam on to try this week because I was fed up of RS without TF on my drive to work, I soon tuned back to RS even with PW it was better than Hallam.

I started listening to Lady Gaga :blush:

I started listening to Lady Gaga :blush:

Thank God he's back. I'm now spared the embarrassment of listening to Paul Walker doing incisive "cutting-edge" interviews without the skill talent or knowledge to pull them off.

Wonder how much Toby's been keeping up with things in here these last weeks?, this has been the main place for discussion about him anywhere as far as I know so I'd be amazed if he hadn't been popping in all the time to read the comments.

Now your back again Fosso how about posting a response.

Well I put Hallam on to try this week because I was fed up of RS without TF on my drive to work, I soon tuned back to RS even with PW it was better than Hallam.

Theres people on this thread who should be locked in a room and forced to listen to the dreadful Radio Hallam for a month!!

I will never forget the scrabble episode. Toby clearly made a naughty word up on his board, was asked what word he had by someone in his ear, thought he was off air and said "Ahhv got arse'oyle"

Made me LOL. Not a great moment but still makes me LOL now thinking of it.

I will never forget the scrabble episode. Toby clearly made a naughty word up on his board, was asked what word he had by someone in his ear, thought he was off air and said "Ahhv got arse'oyle"

Made me LOL. Not a great moment but still makes me LOL now thinking of it.

Oh I'd have loved to have heard that, :hihi: should be a record audience for Monday's big return will definitely be tuned in. :)

Oh I'd have loved to have heard that, :hihi: should be a record audience for Monday's big return will definitely be tuned in. :)

If you stand by the gate you may catch a glimpse of him going in ! :hihi:

he will be going in the back door with security all around him to avoid the thousands of fans that will be there

he will be going in the back door with security all around him to avoid the thousands of fans that will be there

Yes but he will soon get fed up of it just like the Beatles did :hihi: