Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

'Time for Bedders' ... late night show! :idea::!:

:hihi: Bedders all ready bedders:(:help::help:

He was mostly on the wind up and trying to annoy people who had a genuine point to make.

SO not true.

:o Shortly after he was rated by many for his interview with the Barlow Hunt Master!

:o Shortly after he was rated by many for his interview with the Barlow Hunt Master!

glad you spelt that correctly!

Thank god for that, I can start listening to radio sheffield in a morning again. There is a god! What a (can't put what I want to!) :D

Has the replacement been named?

Well, this news has really made my morning, long overdue imo. He really was a real life Alan Partridge, only less funny.

I hope he now struggles to be in work

Doubt it. ________

I didn't realise they were so many nasty people in South Yorkshire. It seems that most have posted on this thread.:rolleyes:

I really hope that this isn't true - he's the best thing on BBC Sheffield by a country mile. I make quick point of tuning in, even (in fact, especially) when I'm working in London. I really don't understand why he winds so many people up, when it's obvious that most of the time he's playing devil's advocate, and he does a great job of it.

Perhaps some folk don't get that. Similarly Michael Cooke used to upset some listeners, but I enjoyed his programme. If radio presenters who run phone-ins just agreed with everything the listeners said, local radio would be pretty boring. Toby Foster gave me some laughs on miserable mornings when I've been sitting in a traffic queue. Anyone who didn't like his style really didn't need to listen as there's no shortage of radio stations.

He's also had several Sony award nominations, that suggests to me that he was recognised as being a decent broadcaster by others in the industry. No doubt the whole story will come out eventually.

Edited by Ms Macbeth

No offence to Toby but I think the whole BBC nationally need bringing into the 21st century.

Well I guess he is enjoying his lie-in.

Paul Walker is standing in his show today.

Toby has pulled all tweets, that referred to the subject, from his Twitter page.

That would imply that he may be trying to avoid losing his job.

Edited by cgksheff