Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

I'd get trick shot Titus to lob a sock in his gob. :hihi:

Yeah!! He did all that stuff!! More like cold man > 'I did the warm up to snooker crapola > another BBC payroll man with the ego of a gaint. i would never get his job with my stutter.

Hear bedders is looking for a dj'ing position. And he can certainly talk. :D

Mod Note:

Hey guys, can we please keep the swearing to a minimum? Even though we have filters to catch these things, its still not allowed and posts are removed.

Thanks.

Why was my post removed? I masked the swearing but it was factually correct in what Toby said.

Just heard on Twitter That Bedders has got the old Toby job! :o

Hackenthorpe wont know what's hit it ! :o

I will listen! Bedders would be ACE!! Socks and S12 problems contact us. I love bedders :love::love:

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 01:15 ----------

Hackenthorpe wont know what's hit it ! :o

s12 Nuclear Tip mite!!:hihi:

I really hope that this isn't true - he's the best thing on BBC Sheffield by a country mile. I make quick point of tuning in, even (in fact, especially) when I'm working in London. I really don't understand why he winds so many people up, when it's obvious that most of the time he's playing devil's advocate, and he does a great job of it.

Next owls boss?

7/1 skybet :hihi::hihi:

I will listen! Bedders would be ACE!! Socks and S12 problems contact us. I love bedders :love::love:

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 01:15 ----------

s12 Nuclear Tip mite!!:hihi:

I don't even have a radio, but i'd tune in to that !

Get thi CV in Bedders, you'd get thousands of recommendations off here, and we all know all other Sheffield news agencies get their best material from here anyway, so they can sack the middle man and fund you. :banana:

I really hope that this isn't true - he's the best thing on BBC Sheffield by a country mile. I make quick point of tuning in, even (in fact, especially) when I'm working in London. I really don't understand why he winds so many people up, when it's obvious that most of the time he's playing devil's advocate, and he does a great job of it.

SSSSSS U UPPPPPPP, Ta ta ta ta tata

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 01:25 ----------

I don't even have a radio, but i'd tune in to that !

Get thi CV in Bedders, you'd get thousands of recommendations off here, and we all know all other Sheffield news agencies get their best material from here anyway, so they can sack the middle man and fund you. :banana:

The only problem with that, we will have to fill it in for him, again (i reckon 1000 times) :help:

BEDDERS FOR TOBYS JOB!! HOUSE JUNGLE MUSIC IN THE MORNING!! AND SOME SPEED GARAGE!! AND SOME ABBA!!

Why would anyone want to save him, I mean cmon, despite him talking twoddle in a slightly humorous way, he did nothing for the program other than wind people up that had genuine issues in their lives.

RIP Toby what's his name...

Exactly.

He was mostly on the wind up and trying to annoy people who had a genuine point to make.