Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

He insulted the manager in a unacceptable way

That looked to me to be AFTER the event, not the reason for it.

I think they have Keith Lemon lined up for the Job!!!!! They sacked the wrong man when they sacked Capstick.

I think they have Keith Lemon lined up for the Job!!!!! They sacked the wrong man when they sacked Capstick.

Tony Capstick had to go, he was non compos mentis through his habit

Capo was a legend in South Yorkshire.

James Whale is currently out of work, he could be worth a try.

On the bright side, Paul Scriven has lost his soapbox so perhaps we'll hear no more of him.

Capo was a legend in South Yorkshire.

James Whale is currently out of work, he could be worth a try.

On the bright side, Paul Scriven has lost his soapbox so perhaps we'll hear no more of him.

my bold

the best presenter radio sheffield as ever had or likely to have again.

and james whale would be a good choice

I know someone who worked with Toby Foster for quite some time. When I mentioned that I couldn't stand the man, & turned over every time I heard his voice they asked me why.

I said that in my opinion he comes across as someone who loves himself that much that were he made of chocolate he would have licked himself out of existence.

I also said that I wouldn't be surprised if he was a backstabber, as that type so often are. In their view it's all about them so everyone else is of little value.

At that point the person I was talking to burst out laughing & asked if I was sure I didn't know Toby because that was a totally accurate description of the man.

They added that 'He would drown his own Grandmother if he thought it would be of benefit to him.'

Glad he's gone & put an end to 'The home of Toby Foster at breakfast' during a football commentary.

Us Sheffield football supporters have enough to put up with without nonsense like that. :shakes:

Tony Capstick had to go, he was non compos mentis through his habit
No matter what state he was in he was still better Than Foster.

I never listen to toby, not interested and don't care.

Still I bet £10 that he will come back after a final warning.

No matter what state he was in he was still better Than Foster.

could not agree more:thumbsup:

Hope is wife doesn't chuck him out and he has to go and live with his Romanian brother in law.

Nasty for having an opinion ?

It's not about having an opinion of whether you like someone or not it's wishing ill of someone and posting it that's distasteful. It's like the comments made about Maggie Thatcher when she died. I disliked the woman but would never ever wish evil of them.

Exactly.

He was mostly on the wind up and trying to annoy people who had a genuine point to make.

I personally thought he did a decent job of deflating the elected mayor of Doncaster, a couple of years ago. The way he took the wind out of his sails was second to none!