Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Well I hope he just behaves now he's back Toby's obviously a bit of a character so finds it hard at times but he obviously loves his job or he would have jacked it six weeks ago.

Well I hope he just behaves now he's back Toby's obviously a bit of a character so finds it hard at times but he obviously loves his job or he would have jacked it six weeks ago.

I think its the money he loves Billy, i think the way he as been acting is the natural Toby, open a book Billy on how long he will last:rolleyes:

I think its the money he loves Billy, i think the way he as been acting is the natural Toby, open a book Billy on how long he will last:rolleyes:

Well we all love money Kidley mate lol, okay some more than others I know that, what sort of salary would you guess he's on at Radio Sheffield?, I haven't a clue what local radio presenters earn. I know Alan Brazil at talkSPORT is on £350,000+ a year for his breakfast show (and that was his last contract he's just signed a brand new one which will be a lot more) but he's national and I realise Toby's only on local and will earn nothing like that figure.

As a complete and utter guess straight off the top of my head how about £75,000 a year?.

Honestly I really don't know. :huh:

Stop trying to score points Manlinose and read the thread before posting daft post

not trying to score points and i really do have better things to do than wade through 49 pages of this thread just to discover the odd unsubstantiated rumour

i'm out

not trying to score points and i really do have better things to do than wade through 49 pages of this thread just to discover the odd unsubstantiated rumour

i'm out

When that other unpredictable great character on BBC Radio Sheffield the late great Tony Capstick was there I/we often heard many things about what he'd been up to off air but I've never heard a thing that Toby's been involved in (apart from Twittergate) and I don't suppose it's mine or anyone else's business really.

I'm just glad he's back. :)

Billy, The top local BBC radio presenters salary is 70,000 per year there is only one person in G.B getting that, it was only discussed a couple of weeks ago on Radio Humberside, and by all accounts he is a lot worse than Toby, I will see if i can remember who it is.

Billy, The top local BBC radio presenters salary is 70,000 per year there is only one person in G.B getting that, it was only discussed a couple of weeks ago on Radio Humberside, and by all accounts he is a lot worse than Toby, I will see if i can remember who it is.

Thanks for that mate so me guess at 75 grand might not be too far out maybe, I know it's not our business but it is kinda interesting knowing what these fellas are on who work in radio. Compared to what we mortal beings on the street earn it's still not bad is it for 3 hours each weekday morning sat on your @ss chatting and every weekend off although I know Toby will work elsewhere at weekends.

---------- Post added 29-01-2014 at 19:13 ----------

Although technically this is not about Toby or the breakfast show in a way it is connected because it's about Radio Sheffield and a presenter who presents on the breakfast show. I've just about had it up to my eyes listening to Andy Giddings on Football Heaven give me Rob Staton, Murray Brinell, Paul Walker or Seth any time over flipping Andy. Andy spends too much time talking instead of just going to the calls, once he starts the calls he forever interrupts the callers to give his opinions, Andy I do not listen to Football Heaven to hear your opinions I do not care on jot about your opinions, I tune in to hear the fans opinions and views end of.

Another thing Andy doesn't have a laugh in his body and he seriously needs a humour transplant, through him being rude to Brian the Blade it's also resulted in Brian never ringing in now, like him or hate him Brian the Blade is THE caller most listeners tune in to hear, well done on that one Andy.

I just think whenever Andy Gidding's is on that show's rubbish and not worth listening to. :(

I like him on Radio Sheffield but today he confessed on air to regularly drinking coffee when he drives. Not only that but he put down the person on his programme who suggested it was dangerous. I'd never dream of drinking anything hot I could spill on my lap if I had to put the brakes on. Is it me or is this normal motorists behaviour? No wonder he's been in the dog house at work.

Does your car have a cup holder?

Do service stations / drive through restaurants sell coffee in cups which fit those cup holders?

If yes to both, I'd suggest it's not that an unusual activity.

I like him on Radio Sheffield but today he confessed on air to regularly drinking coffee when he drives. Not only that but he put down the person on his programme who suggested it was dangerous. I'd never dream of drinking anything hot I could spill on my lap if I had to put the brakes on. Is it me or is this normal motorists behaviour? No wonder he's been in the dog house at work.

Not only that.

I've heard that he has a tin of mint imperials in the car. He sometimes sucks on one whilst driving. Imagine what would happen if he breathed in sharply instead of sucking.

Because of all the traffic lights, there's nowhere in Sheffield you can even get into 3rd gear. This is perfectly acceptable at the sort of speeds you can achieve in the city.

I hope he now struggles to be in work

Doubt it.

Do I ever get tired of being right all the time?

No!