Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Ah you mean like if RBS disciplines some body you are entitled to know what discipline they have received, thats handy to know

What I'd really like to know Kidley is why in hell is it taking them so long to decide Foster's fate?, I would have thought calling a boss you work under a 'Jeremy Hunt' would have been an open and shut case if he's to be fired for that.

What I'd really like to know Kidley is why in hell is it taking them so long to decide Foster's fate?

How do you know they haven't?

Would your bosses release a press release saying "Billy24 has now returned to work after being suspended pending enquiries into gross misconduct"?

He clearly hasn't been fired if he's appearing on the TV again.

Its not Radio 2.

well spotted :hihi:

What I'd really like to know Kidley is why in hell is it taking them so long to decide Foster's fate?, I would have thought calling a boss you work under a 'Jeremy Hunt' would have been an open and shut case if he's to be fired for that.

Billy i thought i had explained this a few times, imo he is on gardening leave, He was told by his editor that his contract would not be renewed when it comes to an end, So after a few sherbets Toby vented his anger on twitter (i think it was twitter) calling his boss you know what.

So the powers that be at Radio Sheffield decided that he should work the rest of his contract out in his garden, not on air, he would have been an embarrassment if he went back on air, and heaven knows what he might say on his last day. would you put him back on air Billy.

Would your bosses release a press release saying "Billy24 has now returned to work after being suspended pending enquiries into gross misconduct"?

Does Billy24 work for a public service broadcaster funded by the tax payer though?

Does Billy24 work for a public service broadcaster funded by the tax payer though?

No idea. Doesn't really matter - disciplinary proceedings are almost always confidential. And so they should.

To be honest I don't really understand your post at all, I know he's not sacked at the moment, I know he's under suspension, so what exactly is your point?.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 14:34 ----------

Billy i thought i had explained this a few times, imo he is on gardening leave, He was told by his editor that his contract would not be renewed when it comes to an end, So after a few sherbets Toby vented his anger on twitter (i think it was twitter) calling his boss you know what.

So the powers that be at Radio Sheffield decided that he should work the rest of his contract out in his garden, not on air, he would have been an embarrassment if he went back on air, and heaven knows what he might say on his last day. would you put him back on air Billy.

Kidley we're simply going round in circles mate your theory on the situation with Toby is just that a theory, we don't know the real truth of the matter at all and all you keep doing with the best of respect is keep saying "In my opinion" to all your answers. :hihi:

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 14:35 ----------

Kidley we're simply going round in circles mate your theory on the situation with Toby is just that a theory, we don't know the real truth of the matter at all and all you keep doing with the best of respect is keep saying "In my opinion" to all your answers. :hihi:

I repeat I want him back ASAP.

If i can make one thing clear as far as i know the word sack was a word Toby used, he wont go down as being sacked and indeed strictly speaking he as not, he is just not having his contract renewed, 'let go' comes to mind

To be honest I don't really understand your post at all, I know he's not sacked at the moment, I know he's under suspension, so what exactly is your point?.

The point is that there is unlikely to be any sort of public announcement about what they have decided to do with him.

The only exception is if they don't renew his contract, in which case there will be no mention of the disciplinary, just wishing him well for the future after many years of sterling service on the breakfast show, so still not announcing what's happened.

A female report was doing a piece about rude cards in a shop window from somewhere on eccleshall rd this morning, she said was not going to read what it said because she did not want her P45 as well. referring to toby do you think?

So Toby's back on Monday.

Have they moved his garden, or are you going to admit you didn't actually know anything, despite continually banging on about how he's definitely never coming back?