Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Hope its not georgie taking over the show, her laugh really grinds. Not some thing I would want to listen too early in a morning.

Radio Sheffield are tactically ignoring emails and removing 200+ posts from their Facebook page. Poor.

They might be in the middle of an investigation, disciplinary or even a legal proceeding.

There might be contract issues, agreements, resolutions to be discussed.

They may have commercially sensitive issues which need to be discussed or confidential plans regards programming, scheduling or broadcasts.

Too right they are removing personal comments from people who know jack off their facebook page

Yes, too right they are not responding to demands for information when matters are still live.

TF is still on suspension. Until such time as he either returns or a formal announcement is made, the BBC are clearly sensible enough to keep their trap shut.

Maybe is said person followed similar guidance ala twitter what happened may not have happened.

Goodness sake - if it was any other employee in any other organisation nobody would give a toss. Its a small time local radio DJ not the prime minister.

They dont owe us an explanation. They dont owe us any response whatsoever. Its a private matter.

Edited by ECCOnoob

I thought Toby was irritating. Its not Radio 2.

Well Mr Fosters Face is still in the Window of Radio Sheffield

So there's Hope Yet

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Well Mr Fosters Face is still in the Window of Radio Sheffield

So there's Hope Yet

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

He still has contact with his superiors.

But I don't really care what happens with him, taxpayers waste of money.

Whether Paul Walker should call a Radio Sheffield listener and caller a clown I wouldn't like to say but I don't work for Radio Sheffield so I can comment, I agree with Walker that particular guy is a clown. He's always ringing up the football phone-in and 8 times out of 10 he's sarcastic, disagreeable and downright rude.

I agree with you, I don't work for Radio Sheffield and have heard this irratating idiot before. He is a clown but he is allowed to air his views and could be cut off if required but it is not. Paul Walker should not use his position to call callers a clown and telling people to ''get stuffed''.

I work with the general public and find some of them exasperating but I smile, be nice then out of the way let off steam. If I said to one of our customers they were a clown or get stuffed I would be looking for other employment and rightly so.

Posting saying Radio Sheffield does not owe us an explanation, well its a Public Broadcast funded by the Licence Payer, not by commercial advertising, so yes, I do think they us us an explanation.

Posting saying Radio Sheffield does not owe us an explanation, well its a Public Broadcast funded by the Licence Payer, not by commercial advertising, so yes, I do think they us us an explanation.

Ah you mean like if RBS disciplines some body you are entitled to know what discipline they have received, thats handy to know

i prefer to listen to radio 2 in the mornings these days,in my opinion toby was a good presenter and it was worth tunning in to listen to his show,i spoke with him a few times on his show about various things and ive also chatted with him at a few scooter meetings over the years (he owns a lovley vespa) suppose whats done will come out eventually but i think its radio sheffields loss that he's no longer on the air....

good luck for the future toby and if tha gets gets desprate (lol) i'll buy the scooter off ya ;);)

i prefer to listen to radio 2 in the mornings these days,in my opinion toby was a good presenter and it was worth tunning in to listen to his show,i spoke with him a few times on his show about various things and ive also chatted with him at a few scooter meetings over the years (he owns a lovley vespa) suppose whats done will come out eventually but i think its radio sheffields loss that he's no longer on the air....

good luck for the future toby and if tha gets gets desprate (lol) i'll buy the scooter off ya ;);)

Ime glad to see some body is livening these two threads up