Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

This is what i am basing it on Billy, Toby went for a pint with his manager, his manager told him his contract would not be renewed.At this point Toby would work out his contract.

But having been told his contract would not be renewed Toby went in a rage and called his manager a swear word on a public forum, which made his job untenable.

I have to ask this Kidley please understand, I just need to be sure about one thing if that's possible, ... did Foster for an absolute certainty get told over that pint in the pub his contract wasn't being renewed when it ran out or has Toby saying on Twitter he was "sort of sacked" (or whatever the correct wording was) got twisted around to "contract not going to be renewed"?.

imo. thats the only conclusion you can come to after reading the same report in different papers, and not least Toby's own account of it. if anybody has got a different interpretation of it i would be glad to hear it, when you are told your contract wont be renewed what have you got?

totally agree with The Joker! does eem to be dragging on, probably too lazy to change graffics on Inside Out!

I have to ask this Kidley please understand, I just need to be sure about one thing if that's possible, ... did Foster for an absolute certainty get told over that pint in the pub his contract wasn't being renewed when it ran out or has Toby saying on Twitter he was "sort of sacked" (or whatever the correct wording was) got twisted around to "contract not going to be renewed"?.

did Foster for an absolute certainty get told over that pint in the pub his contract wasn't being renewed when it ran out or has Toby saying on Twitter he was "sort of sacked"

TRUE

yes that's the story from day one

I reckon that Toby will open a B & B now as that is his ambition. He always says that.

Have they ever stated how long Foster's suspension is for?, I ask because it is dragging on a bit now it seems to me surely they put down a time factor when they suspended him. At first when he was banned I was slightly disappointed but as the weeks have gone on, and especially with Walker in his place I am desperately now missing Tobias and hope he soon returns.

---------- Post added 13-01-2014 at 23:01 ----------

Toby Foster if your are reading this get your big backside in here and answer your fans, even if you can't discuss the you-know-what situation you could at least drop us a few hints.

Send him a PM. He has been a member of SF for years.

when suspended,he will have been told not to speak about it,and if so further disciplinary action would follow if did, I,m sure toby will have a very good brief on his case,

Send him a PM. He has been a member of SF for years.

No need for a PM as I reckon he'll be reading this forum regularly who else is talking about him apart from us as much.

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 21:58 ----------

when suspended,he will have been told not to speak about it,and if so further disciplinary action would follow if did, I,m sure toby will have a very good brief on his case,

He'll probably wait until he's out of contract then WAIT FOR IT. :hihi:

It is so therapeutic to talk about him too. Eases the loss somewhat lol.

It is so therapeutic to talk about him too. Eases the loss somewhat lol.

Oh my good we are getting serious:D

he's still alive dear, i think

yes he is on twitter all the time

Oh my good we are getting serious:D

he's still alive dear, i think

yes he is on twitter all the time

LOL- well he has been in my life every day for years now - boohoo !!!

LOL- well he has been in my life every day for years now - boohoo !!!

You'll be telling me next that you have a photo of him on your bedroom wall :love:

Oh dear what a thought