Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Wish someone from the BBC would stick there head above the parapet and make a proper statement as to whats happening, then we can put this to bed and TF can or cannot plan his lay ins .

Wish someone from the BBC would stick there head above the parapet and make a proper statement as to whats happening, then we can put this to bed and TF can or cannot plan his lay ins .

not lookin' good for fatlad I think

You mean like they did with Christa Ackroyd, Thats the BBC way, i think she may be taking over the breakfast show:help:

You mean like they did with Christa Ackroyd, Thats the BBC way, i think she may be taking over the breakfast show:help:

At least they made a statement about Toby and said he was suspended. With Christa it was nothing until the compromise / settlement / whatever they want to call the agreement that brought her contract to an end was called

I still hope Toby returns in the New Year

ronys blacking up to go up pitsmoor should he be sacked

Hi

I posted this in a separate post which quickly disappeared, I heard the comment and was shocked that an experienced presenter could be so stupid, if that had been on TV and spotted by millions he would have been suspended immediately.

At least they made a statement about Toby and said he was suspended. With Christa it was nothing until the compromise / settlement / whatever they want to call the agreement that brought her contract to an end was called

I still hope Toby returns in the New Year

Me too but probably only because I know there's nobody else of any quality on the current presenter list to make any improvement on what we already had plus I just can't see them going out and landing someone that would please us all.

If Toby's not coming back I'd still like to see Jimmy Carroll given a chance.

He is good on the radio but his image on television has not helped. He is not one of the beautiful people. Sorry Toby mate join the club.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 16:10 ----------

hope this is untrue, great bloke our Toby.

I would imagine they're waiting to see what people on here think.

Edited by Sheffieldbee

He is good on the radio but his image on television has not helped. He is not one of the beautiful people. Sorry Toby mate join the club.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 16:10 ----------

hope this is untrue, great bloke our Toby.

i belive toby had to "bulk up" for the radio slot ....

Nearly 60,000 hits on a no mark crapola 'comedian'. Hesus H Christ.

Problem is I think radio sheffield need him more than he needs the job.

Hardly. As I said a few pages back, his figures are poor and he's probably costing the station a wedge if what ppl are saying on here is right.

Without the radio job he won't have the tv limelight (ahem, Inside Out :hihi: ) he clearly craves and what then? He was pretty much an extra in a show 13 years ago, the mistake the BBC have made is to treat him like he's some sort of celebrity...he's not. Unless you're from Barnsley ;)