Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

:suspect: I'll beg to differ there about best show. I personally thought he was awful, couldn't stand to listen to him. They've done me a massive favour, I can listen to radio sheffield in a morning now :hihi::hihi:

He defiantly seems to divide opinion, personally I don't think that's a bad thing.

But his show is without a doubt the best one on radio Sheffield. Seems a major own goal if they've sacked him just to shows who's boss.

He has gone too far this time. If he does come back it will only be on a final warning.

Edited by dutch

He has gone too far this time. If he does come back it will be on a final warning.

Are you talking about his tweets? If so you can sought of understand why he said what he said.

Dont take them too serious!! They, with or without Toby, are just a group of mates having a laugh. It just so happens that a boat load of folks from Sheffield (and beyond) happen to enjoy what they do and pay money to go and see them.

Yes there are occasional rude words but who cares if it makes you smile.

O2 Academy 21st Dec SOLD OUT. Cant be such a bad thing.

Post of the day:)

Are you talking about his tweets? If so you can sought of understand why he said what he said.

If I did now what he did my access to forum would be suspended immediately.

He has gone too far this time. If he does come back it will only be on a final warning.

I thought he was freelance, so not sure if he can be sacked

I thought he was freelance, so not sure if he can be sacked

What I know here goes a lot further than his contract.

I don't actually listen to radio but I loved him in Phoenix Nights, he should get back into acting he's very funny.

I think there could be a space in the schedule for Nick Margerrison who used to present his own talk show on Hallam - now that would make me tune in.

Nah, if BBC's history is anything to go by they will turn off the talk and put on another bland, generic music show that could be on any radio station in the world.

Toby Foster was good at what he did and that was to court controversy, he was a wind up merchant, like a lot of people on here.

What he said about the unemployed, teachers etc was not malicious, it made people sit up and listen and more than likely some listeners loved to hate what he said but still tuned in .The Beeb’s figures will go down and this incident will not damage T/Fosters persona, indeed it will probably get him a lot of publicity.

and a handsome contract with another station.

top fella Toby all the best to him

he made the station what it is today with his morning show

rs will suffer as a result and watch the ratings drop like fly's

end of the day i bet it down to money and toby would have told them where to go hence comments on twitter and why removed later .

seems like he is marmite but spoken his mind and i liked him for that.

Edited by flynnroy