Marlon King Gone?

Nothing official it seems & Paul Walker is saying no truth in the rumour :(

Rad Sheff know nothing.

DJ Campbell might be available.

He could be, DJ has protested his innocence and is looking forward to playing against Millwall in the 0-0 draw on Saturday.

If the B of D are serious about improving the team then they'll have to lay out some serious money in Jan. but I can't see it happening. The clue was in the timing of the Saudi Prince buying into the club. They could of course have taken a gamble and waited to see how things turned out with the then set-up so appointing Clough was a good sign and indicates a positive move.

Don't think King going would be a great loss, was expecting so much more from a striker who has done well throughout his career in the division above.

Heard a whisper not to expect too much in the JTW, it'll be next summer when things will start moving for United in the transfer market.

Don't think King going would be a great loss, was expecting so much more from a striker who has done well throughout his career in the division above.

Heard a whisper not to expect too much in the JTW, it'll be next summer when things will start moving for United in the transfer market.

Wonder why wait till next summer,don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today,sounds like prince moneybags aint as keen as he should be.

Wonder why wait till next summer,don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today,sounds like prince moneybags aint as keen as he should be.

Or we have just written off this season and want to offload the deadwood in the transfer window.

Or we have just written off this season and want to offload the deadwood in the transfer window.

But you need to be 100%sure you stay up or another season wasted if and it is a if you drop into the abyss where you've been before.

But you need to be 100%sure you stay up or another season wasted if and it is a if you drop into the abyss where you've been before.

I feel fairly confident the Blades will be safe this season finishing mid-table. At this level, we shouldn't need to spend big money; personally, I think a couple of 'old heads' will see the club finish in this division and not the one beneath it.

Summer will give the board time to totally re-assess where it is and where it wants to go. That will mean looking seriously into the transfer market but again, I don't feel that in the third tier of football, spending millions is necessary (and all that will do is attract the journey men).

I have confidence in Nigel Clough.

I feel fairly confident the Blades will be safe this season finishing mid-table. At this level, we shouldn't need to spend big money; personally, I think a couple of 'old heads' will see the club finish in this division and not the one beneath it.

Summer will give the board time to totally re-assess where it is and where it wants to go. That will mean looking seriously into the transfer market but again, I don't feel that in the third tier of football, spending millions is necessary (and all that will do is attract the journey men).

Agree with this, let Nige get us to safety and build from there.

Well said.